How to post an image from VASL?

Martin

Reaction score
Country
llDenmark
Hi guys

How do I show a screenshot from VASL? When I click "Upload a file" it doesn't work with either of the following file formats: .jpg, GIF, PNG, MHTML.

How do I do it?

Thanks
Martin

jrv

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
When you say you click "Upload a file", I am guessing that you mean the button on the gamesquad website and not something in vasl.

It looks as though that function is not working at the moment on gamesquad. It should work just like you think it should. I just tried some tests, and they are not working as they have in the past.

JR

jrv

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
I posted a comment on the gamesquad support forum. There is a thread on a possible update to the gamesquad software. It's possible they upgraded but that messed up configuration somehow.

JR

Augie

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hi guys

How do I show a screenshot from VASL? When I click "Upload a file" it doesn't work with either of the following file formats: .jpg, GIF, PNG, MHTML.

How do I do it?

Thanks
Martin
I was able to do it a week or so ago, but trying it again just now, I am unable to upload the exact same .jpg. I get an error message. Definitely seems like there is something not working w/ GS in this regard.

jrv

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
I was able to do it a week or so ago, but trying it again just now, I am unable to upload the exact same .jpg. I get an error message. Definitely seems like there is something not working w/ GS in this regard.
Per Doc Zaius, head gamesquad corpsman, it will be addressed soon.

JR