How to order?

Kijug

Reaction score
First name
Matt
Country
llUnited States
OK, I thought I'd quickly preorder Biazza Ridge before the price goes up. But the PayPal is not in English and I cannot see how to change that so I can enter correct info. Help stupid me!? (I also do not see an email for contact info.)

tripvm

Reaction score
First name
Trip
Country
llUnited States
OK, I thought I'd quickly preorder Biazza Ridge before the price goes up. But the PayPal is not in English and I cannot see how to change that so I can enter correct info. Help stupid me!? (I also do not see an email for contact info.)
I pre-ordered through Gamer's Armory in the U.S. https://www.gamersarmory.com/catalog/advanced-squad-leader/historical-modules/

There might be other U.S. based resellers/retailers as well, but I have ordered from Gamer's Armory previously so I went with them. In fact, I think I first saw the Advancing Fire products while browsing through their website.

Kijug

Reaction score
First name
Matt
Country
llUnited States
Heh, yea, thanks. Shortly after this I saw another thread that mentioned Gamer's Armory...so I went there.

Thanks!

...now I gotta wait....

Honvik

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Gamers Armoury from what I understand is the US distributer :)

We over the pond are UK's

Enjoy!

fenyan

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Are copies still shipping to Gamer's Armory? There store status still reads "Preorder."

King Scott

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Are copies still shipping to Gamer's Armory? There store status still reads "Preorder."
I got my copies from GA a while back...perhaps they are temporarily out of stock and awaiting a resupply? Send Scott Blanton a message...he usualy answers quickly.

Semper Fi!
Scott

JRKrejsa

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I got my copies from GA a while back...perhaps they are temporarily out of stock and awaiting a resupply? Send Scott Blanton a message...he usualy answers quickly.

Semper Fi!
Scott

Same here, ordered it almost two months ago, got it quickly, like usual.

Maxwelk1

Reaction score
First name
Lafajita
Country
llUnited States
Ordered my copy of "Brevity Assault" from them today. And now, like the rest of you, I but sit and wait.....