How to edit equipment database

Rhetor

Reaction score
Country
llPoland
Hi Everybody,

I was wondering if there is any tool to edit equipment database, or to create an .eqp file? The renowned bioed is, as far as I know, available only for TOAW:COW.

I want to tweak the WWI artillery a little; I just cannot live without the Feldkanone 96 n.A, the famous French soixante-quinze, Austro-Hungarian 305mm Skoda siege mortar, or the Big Bertha.

I've been trying to edit existing .eqp files manually, but maybe there's an easier way?

nemo

-. . -- ---
Reaction score
Country
llFrance
Bob Cross has written a 18-page PDF document precisely named How to Edit the Equipment Database, to be found in the Manuals folder of the TOAW III main folder. I'm confident it thoroughly covers what you need to know on the topic at hand.

And yes, TOAW III and BioEd are now compatible.

Rhetor

Reaction score
Country
llPoland
Bob Cross has written a 18-page PDF document precisely named How to Edit the Equipment Database, to be found in the Manuals folder of the TOAW III main folder. I'm confident it thoroughly covers what you need to know on the topic at hand.

And yes, TOAW III and BioEd are now compatible.
Thank you very much. I searched through the help file and on the web, but failed to notice the big fat "manuals" folder in the game main folder... :OHNO:

L`zard

Strangely Deranged!
Reaction score
Thank you very much. I searched through the help file and on the web, but failed to notice the big fat "manuals" folder in the game main folder... :OHNO:
Don't feel bad, it's a fairly normal thing to do, eh?

Thanks for asking the question, as now I've got a reminder to go look there!

:clown: