How old is the oldest ASLer who still plays?

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
Stuh42 presented a series of hahas about how old he is. I got to wondering how old the oldest active ASL player is. Active may be a misnomer.😉

Any thoughts?

I don't qualify as not a player anymore. I will be seventy in December.

Last edited:

TopT

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I dunno but I was at ASLOK and the way some of those guys get around there has to be a centenarian or two! :):)

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
I dunno but I was at ASLOK and the way some of those guys get around there has to be a centenarian or two! :):)
There may be Snow on the Rooftops but there is still Fire in the furnace.

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
A year or so ago Rich Domovic told me he was 71. I forget why it came up.
I think Dave Ginnard is a couple years older than me and he is definitely an active player!

Ray Wolozyn may be an old geezer and let's not forget our comrades who served in Vietnam.

Last edited:

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
I'll be 73 in 2 weeks and Rich Domovic is 73 already.
Keep on keepin' on! Lol

I just saw the VA Doctor on Friday and she said I am in good shape for someone who indulges in refreshments too much. Lol she appreciates my honesty about my ROC, Rate Of Consumption.

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
I'm thinking about starting an organization similar to AARP called GGG. Gamers Grognards and Geezers. Sign up sheet at the next ASLOk.

Wayne

Doing Plenty, Kinda Slow
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Beowulf donned armor and broadsword to go spelunking for monsters at age 80. We're all just kids! 😉

Last edited:

stuh42asl

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
57, but my body looks and feels like I went 12 rounds with Mike Tyson.....that is what military service does to you....in other words the 120 000 km warranty on my body expired sometime around 2010...and I just found out that the parts I need are no longer in service :p

Eagle4ty

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
57, but my body looks and feels like I went 12 rounds with Mike Tyson.....that is what military service does to you....in other words the 120 000 km warranty on my body expired sometime around 2010...and I just found out that the parts I need are no longer in service :p
Ain't that the truth. I get worn out lugging the grocery bags in let alone humping a 75lb ruck around (and with body armor, rifle, ammo, water, etc.) o_O