Votes: 4 4.6%
  • What ASL HQ Page?

Votes: 9 10.3%

• Total voters

Reepicheep

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
Unfortunately I can't edit the poll question to correct my typo, but I guess it's pretty obvious I'm asking "How often" rather than "ow often"!! :argh:

zgrose

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Zoltan
Country
llUnited States
> 1/day

Daily is the smallest unit of time? I go through there at least 5 times on most days on the way to the forums.

CyberRanger

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Reepicheep said:
Unfortunately I can't edit the poll question to correct my typo, but I guess it's pretty obvious I'm asking "How often" rather than "ow often"!! :argh:
Fixed it for ya!

cujo8-1

The Earl of Burgundy
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I rarely read anything on that page. I run straight to the forums to read the latest.

CPRad

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
RE:ASL hourly

Hi

I hardly ever log off since I check things out regularly on a daily basis.. almost a dozen times daily. I'll check out the Ladder standings and review most posts.

I also look at old folders for rules discussions or VASL problem corrections.

Love reading the AAR. Really good reads there. : -).
As some of my previous opponents would agree .. I need all the help I can get. : -( ...

alanp

Philosopher of ASL
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
CPRad--your friendliness and enthusiasm makes up for a lot of rules explanation; and THAT'S how you learn :)

I usually skip right to the forum. Want to know what people are discussing and look at the rules forum

Alan

Roy

Living in Brownbackistan
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I voted weekly. I check it every once in a while just to see if there is anything new.

Loquitor

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
too often...hey you can check at the bottom of the page...I am usually here every night and two to three times on Saturday and Sunday :nuts:

ChrisBuehler

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I usually visit daily to see what's new. Work, etc. sometimes prevents my daily viewing but this is unusual.

Chris

paulkenny

Reaction score
I visit daily and add numerous useless posts to increase my rank. Hopefully someday I will be a general!

da priest

Reaction score
paulkenny said:
I visit daily and add numerous useless posts to increase my rank. Hopefully someday I will be a general!
Hmmm, wonder if even more guys are confusing ASL Forum page with the ASL HQ page?

OT, my spell checker doesn't seem to work any more, anyone know of one that integrates with IExplorer other than ieSpell?

Loquitor

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
ohhhh I get it now....that's what I get for quick skimming. I visit the HQ page about twice a month to see if there are any new files, read any new stuff that kind of thing. I will also go when ever I want to get some info or when someone posts they have changed something

rdw5150

it's just a game
Reaction score
First name
Roger
Country
llUnited States
I have to admint, while I joined a while ago, it has only been recently (the past 2-3 months) that I started to visit daily.

I think the War Forums much better than the ASLML and somewhat better than Consim world.

just my two cents anyway

Peace

Roger