How much interest is there in a Warfare HQ T-shirt?

Are you interested in a Warfare HQ t-shirt?

• Yes, I'm interested.

Votes: 44 75.9%
  • Nope, I'm not interested.

Votes: 9 15.5%
  • I'm more interested in other items.

Votes: 5 8.6%

• Total voters

viridomaros

Reaction score
Country
llBelgium
well i'm pretty sure you can't find this beer outside belgium or france, you might make your own beer but i have some doubt on the results but you can at least give it a try
problem is i have no idea about the proportions of cherry juice used, this beer has also more alcohol than normal beer have

Priest

Reaction score
viridomaros said:
well i'm pretty sure you can't find this beer outside belgium or france, you might make your own beer but i have some doubt on the results but you can at least give it a try
problem is i have no idea about the proportions of cherry juice used, this beer has also more alcohol than normal beer have
OK thanks viridomaros, I'll check the web for any reciepes for kriek. thanks for the info. :thumup:

CPangracs

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Don Maddox said:
This would probably be a one color, pre-shrunk t-shirt with a simple Warfare HQ logo on it (logo to be determined). It depends on how much interest there is on how many we will order. The more we order--the cheaper they are. The price will probably be somewhere around $10-20 each (+shipping).

If you have no interest in a t-shirt but are interested in other items, give us the details and we'll consider it.
Can I get a Warfare HQ Thong, men's XXXL, if you catch my drift!:D

Headshot

Reaction score
as someone who worships whq id kill for a shirt. and id probably pay around 25 bucks for one, so long as it fits around my increasingly large self.

screamer

Reaction score
Country
llNetherlands
Temujin said:
It seems i underestimated you Pancake, your a much bigger ass than i thought :p :D
lol, i always think "See Pancakes" when i see his name, guess im not the only one..

oh Vidi, i can get Kriek in Den Bosch and Tilburg...however only when im out in Tilburg i can actually get it in the Bar i always go to..

Lt. Dan

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Coffee mugs, sweatshirts, coats, pens, gym shorts, sweat bands, pins, hats, polo shirts, and of course, a Warfare HQ welcome mat. Warfare HQ: The Spin Starts Here.

CPangracs

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Temujin said:
It seems i underestimated you Pancake, your a much bigger ass than i thought :p :D
My son comes up with better names for his own last name than you do.

I hope you aren't representative of the collective Australian creativity.:rolleyes:

Sharpe

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
CPangracs said:

I hope you aren't representative of the collective Australian creativity.:rolleyes:
Prester John's a more accurate benchmark. ;)

Temujin

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
CPangracs said:

I was thinking of pan crack but i like the ironic names that are opposite to the person so Pancake it is! Something that is warm soft and sweet that melts in ya mouth, which is definately the opposite of you Pancake :D