How much interest is there in a Warfare HQ T-shirt?

Are you interested in a Warfare HQ t-shirt?

• Yes, I'm interested.

Votes: 44 75.9%
  • Nope, I'm not interested.

Votes: 9 15.5%
  • I'm more interested in other items.

Votes: 5 8.6%

• Total voters

fulcrum7

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
06 Maestro said:
I would choose a coffee mug if available. A special 8 oz would be nice but a regular size would do. T shirts get dirty, torn, take up space and wind up as a rag; I have enough rags. On the other hand, a special coffee cup is for ever. It could easily be kept at the ready together with your cd rom. It could be admired from a short distance or put to good use whilst you're engaged in a fair game of TOAW. If during a playback you are jolted and loose some of you're "lifer juice" you can grab any old T shirt to clean the mess; it dosent have to match the mug.
I would order at least one.
Agreed. I can inhale Coffee. I also love greek Coffee :devil: .

Dr Zaius

Chief Defender of the Faith
Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
Wolfe Tone said:
Shipping T shirts to Europe might be costly and messy. If I can make a suggestion perhaps Don could mail the Logo to us over here and we could print it off and get a local t shirt shop to do it up? There is one in our local town centre who I think advertises that he can print off t shirts if you bring your design in.

If this is possible we could then donate a sum to Don by money order/credit card for the cost of design etc. :)
That sounds like a reasonable idea, but we would need someone in Europe who can be trusted to set this up and run it properly. I would basically be out of the loop if we did it this way. That's okay with me, but people would have to understand that they would be dealing with this person--not me.

Whoever would volunteer to do this would have to be willing to invest a little bit of time to see it through and to actually mail the stuff out.

Wolfe Tone

Reaction score
Country
llIreland
Don Maddox said:
That sounds like a reasonable idea, but we would need someone in Europe who can be trusted to set this up and run it properly. I would basically be out of the loop if we did it this way. That's okay with me, but people would have to understand that they would be dealing with this person--not me.

Whoever would volunteer to do this would have to be willing to invest a little bit of time to see it through and to actually mail the stuff out.
Well what I meant was that the Logo is emailed to each individual user. It's up to them to take down to their local friendly T-Shirt man and ask him to run one off. That will probably cost for just one item but will be counteracted by no shipping costs.
Then each reciever sends you a donation for your time and trouble for designing the Logo etc. I know this is based on an Honour system so it would be entirely at your discretion whether to procede. You could always ask for payment in advance...

Dicke Bertha

Reaction score
Country
llSweden
Hate to be negative, but I wouldn't know where to find that friendly T-shirt man ;) . I'd sooner just pay and have the stuff nicely delivered, although freight charge could be ridiculous. I suppose a T-shirt or two would go into a large envelope, thus as letter rather than parcel postage? I will check at work what the intra-EU postage is for a 250, 500g and 1000g (?) letter and post it here. I think that e.g. Germany is a really cheap place to send stuff out from though.

viridomaros

Reaction score
Country
llBelgium
i think it would be better if one of us can print the tee-shirts for all europe as it will be cheaper for us, and as we have some people interested in and living in europe, i think we can get a better price making one command in place of going each of us to the shop and buying one, of course if there is nobody who is willing to print in Europe then there would be a problem.
for my part i'm ready to do it as i have a shop of that kind in my village ( incredible as my village is very small) price depends mainly of the logo and the number i buy. then the shipping cost to France, Germany and Netherland shouldn't be too high ( even with hungary :cool: )
the idea is to make a mailing list with the european people who want the tee-shirt with mention of where they live and the size of the tee-shirt, then i will go to the post office to ask for the price. to end i will make indivdual prices with the cost of the tee-shirt added to the cost of the shippement. If you agree on the price then you can send the money and i'll send the tee-shirts. i think i can do it mainly because i have currently much free-time, it will be difficult for someone who is working to do this i think. but i know i have not been here for a long time so i think it would be better if a "well known member" could do it
but in case of no one want to do it, i can to do it if you want to

ER_Chaser

Reaction score
Country
llChina
Temujin said:
why not outsource the whole lot to china or vietnam,or even iraq, they good do with the employment :nuts:
LoL .... but still, how would you ship them?
in particular, if Iraq, who would be willing to drive the damn truck? :confused:

viridomaros

Reaction score
Country
llBelgium
ER_Chaser said:
LoL .... but still, how would you ship them?
in particular, if Iraq, who would be willing to drive the damn truck? :confused:
true, may be using a kind of motorbike ( as they seem to be good at this, remember mollah omar ;) )
hey Mr chaser, wher's my turn :mad: :mad:
;)

ER_Chaser

Reaction score
Country
llChina
viridomaros said:
true, may be using a kind of motorbike ( as they seem to be good at this, remember mollah omar ;) )
hey Mr chaser, wher's my turn :mad: :mad:
;)
lol .... I must apologize for my laziness, mr. vir :)
and what makes things worse is that ...
I am still lazy :D

please bear with me... remember: when I started to ask for it, I asked for a lazy silly defense game.. but this giant just turned out to be a tricky monster and requires just more and more labor ... you know, labor .... talking about that, you can ask James about how long it took his wife ... oerr... nah... his game with me (that damn barbarossa thing ... ) ... :p

but I will be back, trust me :D

ER_Chaser

Reaction score
Country
llChina
screamer said:
Mr chaser...you are not living up to your signature :D

hey mister vidi where's my turn !? :mad:
LoL ... why?

I did inform Mr. Vir long time ago, (I am sure it was within 24 hrs after I got his turn) that I could not play until further notice.... :D the point is that I did not claim when I will get out of my laziness exactly ;)

But your contribution of keeping Mr. V busy is appreciated :D

Priest

Reaction score
viridomaros said:
why not the kriek
delicious beer mixed with cherry juice
I'm going to have to see if that's available here in Denver, that sounds like it might be good. Is there ant way that I could make my own?