How much interest is there in a Warfare HQ T-shirt?

Are you interested in a Warfare HQ t-shirt?

• Yes, I'm interested.

Votes: 44 75.9%
  • Nope, I'm not interested.

Votes: 9 15.5%
  • I'm more interested in other items.

Votes: 5 8.6%

• Total voters

Dr Zaius

Chief Defender of the Faith
Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
This would probably be a one color, pre-shrunk t-shirt with a simple Warfare HQ logo on it (logo to be determined). It depends on how much interest there is on how many we will order. The more we order--the cheaper they are. The price will probably be somewhere around $10-20 each (+shipping).

If you have no interest in a t-shirt but are interested in other items, give us the details and we'll consider it.

Reaction score
I'd pay 10-20$ each for a t-shirt or two or three. Along with a logo (or perhaps included in the logo) should be a tank, or plane, or explosion, or something else really cool! :)

I know everybody's got their own get rich quick marketing scheme, so I'll take the liberty of offering my own ;) : How about a WHQ coffee mug? I'd pay for that too.

da priest

Reaction score
OK, I marked I was interested, cause I'm interested in a T-shirt. But not the one you described. :eek:

Give me a dark grey, black or olive(dark), T-shirt with one of the WARHQ logos in full color--either the one to the top right on this page or the Combat Mission one or the ASL one--and you'll get 20.00. If the SoCal ASLers can do a full color T for 15 and make money, surely ya all can do it for 20.00. :devil:

Dr Zaius

Chief Defender of the Faith
Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
Oh I can make it nice, that's not the problem. I've contacted about 5 different places that do this kind of stuff and the fees are fairly similar. If you go with a fairly small logo that has no more than four or five colors, the cost isn't too bad. If you go for a full size logo with lots of colors the price explodes!

Since we are using a custom logo there is a setup fee also. This varies from place to place, but they generally won't waive it unless you buy at least 200-300 shirts. I'm not sure how many people are actually going to buy these so I hate to buy a huge number of them. Also, if the shirts only cost me $14.00 to have made (plus the setup fee and initial shipping), that comes to nearly $2,000 if I buy 100 or so. I'm not going to be able to lay out that kind of cash just now, so I'll probably have to buy a few less shirts (thus driving up the cost further).

If there is sufficient interest I will do this, however, I will probably have to keep the logo on the simple side or it will get way too expensive. I don't want to be stuck with several thousand dollars worth of shirts laying around.

da priest

Reaction score
well go to the socal site and look at volume 8.1 of their newsletter, page 4 has the cover of the Melee pack one. That cover was the picture on the west coast melee t-shirt covering it from chest to belly button(on most but some guys only half way down the gut). :devil: Full color, 15.00 and only 30-40 printed up. Good quality T's too. :crosseye:

If you get the cash up front and the guys know about the wait time, you don't need to put the cash up yourself. :surprise:

We trust ya, I think, maybe, well sorta kinda... :love:

BigDog

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
My mother used to have an advertising specialty business. Unfortunatly she no longer has it so ther goes an insider tract. However, I can do graphichs with the color seperations and such for free as I have done it for her before.

And HELL YES I want a shirt. ASL drew me to this site and I am patiently waiting on MMP because I want to support them. The international community of VETs and non-VETs interested in military matters and whatnot has kept me comming back.

The last bit is hard to put into words especially in light of some of my latest comments but I strongly feel there is not a person here that I couldn't sit down with over a frosty beverage acholic or not and atleast carry on some kind of intellegent discource. In other words this is one kick ass international community, and I am proud to be a member of it. Hell it is one of the only sites anywhere on the net where I have ever posted my actual name.

Pfc TAZ

Reaction score
First name
Tim
Country
llUnited States
I'd buy a couple.

I'd prefer lighter colors -- better for Arizona's 100+ degree summers!

Priest

Reaction score
I was just thinking, maybe baseball caps would be better. With T-shirts you would have to order them in a variety of sizes, sm, med, Large etc.. Whereas ball caps you would only need one size.

BigDog

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Temujin said:
Can we get a WarfareHQ jackboot? I need more suitable footware for stomping over my enemies :devil:
In a falsetto voice: "Jackboots are sooo continental. Can we interest you in this well cut black jacket, silver skull lapel pins optional."

RavenStrike

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Where do I sign up. How about if we pay in advance so you don't have to front all that cash. Mugs would be great too, in addition. Should we have Jamiam do some of the shirt design?

SoccerDJ

Reaction score
Country
ll
Yes...Yes.....Yes....I would really like a shirt, most defintly want a shirt so that I can display my war gaming hobby with pride.:nuts: I would be will to pay $10-$20 for a shirt.

Don maybe when you get ideas for the t-shirt design you can post them on the forum and have us all give you imput on them and ultimatly vote on which one we want to buy.:D