how many scenarios do you own?

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
Glad to see you are back on a more regular basis. I missed you and Hesso. (?)
Yet I have to recommence playing instead of only talking.

You are thinking about Hasso. When I am done clipping the new Italian counters from HL v3, he'll be fed the old awkward Italian counters (albeit he favors Russians).

von Marwitz

Old Noob

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Aren't you worried that old Italian counters would be too spicy (or too tough) for Hasso's digestive system?

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
Aren't you worried that old Italian counters would be too spicy (or too tough) for Hasso's digestive system?
In general, the mediterranean cuisine is considered to be salubrious. As Hasso has repeatedly showed no signs of indigestion after slapping his slavering tongue onto a hapless Russian Vehicular Crew, devouring the wrecked Russian armor it was trying to hide beneath with it, I am unworried.

von Marwitz

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
Yet I have to recommence playing instead of only talking.

You are thinking about Hasso. When I am done clipping the new Italian counters from HL v3, he'll be fed the old awkward Italian counters (albeit he favors Russians).

von Marwitz
See it's been so long I forgot the puppy's name.🤗

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
Hasso appears able to entirely devour any module. While still shrink wrapped. 😋

Kijug

Reaction score
First name
Matt
Country
llUnited States
Total: 2498.
AH/MMP: 1253 (should be everything from AH/MMP including The General, SASL, etc.)
3PP: 1245
Gosh, I'm just right about at half 'n half! I have 'em all detailed in a spreadsheet! :p

TopT

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
8,365 total. Counting CH scenarios which some have debated are viable (especially American civil war and WW1).
I am in that ballpark. I have played around 400. I've got a lot of catching up to do.

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
Show of hands....how many people, especially original English speakers, had to look up just what this word means?

WTF is Hasso? Is he related to a Manteuffel ?
I knew it from a Calvin and Hobbes cartoon where Hobbes is doing Calvin's homework. Before that, nope!

lluis61

Reaction score
First name
Luis
Country
llSpain
5036 5975 registered at ASL Scenario Archive (but I think it's 500 not registered yet). All the AH/MMP ones, except the ones in Hollow Legions. Take in account that there are duplicates: Paratrooper. Partisan!, etc. How many from TPP? I don't know. To your fourth question, I'm not a completist; so, if scenariors appeal me as a prospective attractive scenario, I'don't say no to it (for instance, I want to play Westerplatte sequencially, or Maxim Gorky), so no, I don't think how many scenarios are too many. Another interesting thread could be: "How many maps are too many?", because I feel that there are many maps underused and brought on to support a couple of scenarios. I feel that, at the moment, we have all the maps that we need, and I would go for the same maps PTO, DTO, and Steppe (if anyone, anytime, dare to design an scenario pack for the steppe terrain). Interesting questions, BTW, only wish I could answer them with more precision.
Best wishes.
Edit: This thread motivated me to not being lazy and update my acquisitions into ASL Scenario Archive!

Last edited:

Old Noob

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Perhaps Hasso needs to see an eye doctor, or get a seeing-eye person.

Faded 8-1

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Mark
Country
llUnited States
Around 1500 for full ASL. That includes almost everything official. 77 for SK. I don't buy much TPP - it's enough for me just to keep up with official releases. Almost all of the TPP I have are early (CH 1-2, Backblast 1-2, All ASLUG, Paddington Bears, all 3 All-American, maybe couple others).

Vinnie

See Dummies in the index
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Literally, thousands of scenarios but I have no idea of the breakdown.
I think about 40% are AH/MMP and 60% others.
Do I have too many? Probably but I will continue to purchase them despite being unlikely to play them. I still get pleasure out of reading them and thinking about them.

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
Literally, thousands of scenarios but I have no idea of the breakdown.
I think about 40% are AH/MMP and 60% others.
Do I have too many? Probably but I will continue to purchase them despite being unlikely to play them. I still get pleasure out of reading them and thinking about them.
The game can be enjoyed and appreciated in many ways that don't require playing. Of course playing is still the best but Captain Bacchus and I also like the conjugating. 🤔

aiabx

Same as it ever was
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
1692, according to the database. But I have to say, probably a third of those will never get played - too big, too small, too complicated, too bland, or, to be honest, too poorly rated in ROAR or the Scenario Archive. Life is too short to play dogs, I won't have time to get through all the good ones.