how many scenarios do you own?

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
1692, according to the database. But I have to say, probably a third of those will never get played - too big, too small, too complicated, too bland, or, to be honest, too poorly rated in ROAR or the Scenario Archive. Life is too short to play dogs, I won't have time to get through all the good ones.
However remember that one player's dog can be another's pussycat!🥰
I mean favorite scenario.
Whatever you play enjoy it and good gunnin to you!

Robin Reeve

The Swiss Moron
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Robin
Country
llSwitzerland
I count 2,000,765,987.
I hope I am disrupting the big data intelligence gathering initiated by this thread.
And I have played 98766 scenarios. Twice.

Seriously, as we say in French : when you love, you don't count.

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
I count 2,000,765,987.
I hope I am disrupting the big data intelligence gathering initiated by this thread.
And I have played 98766 scenarios. Twice.

Seriously, as we say in French : when you love, you don't count.
Soccer blue mon ami that's a beaucoup heap of scenarios. 😉

Green Beanie

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I have to admit, I was floored by Robin Reeve's count. Forget feeding those old Italian counters to Hasso, send them my way, for I could use them, if they are not dog food already. I tried to get some Italian infantry counters from a friend and he told me they ran off into the sunset never to be seen again.

Psycho

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
I have to admit, I was floored by Robin Reeve's count. Forget feeding those old Italian counters to Hasso, send them my way, for I could use them, if they are not dog food already. I tried to get some Italian infantry counters from a friend and he told me they ran off into the sunset never to be seen again.
you have to realize that Robin is kinda full of it sometimes! the most scenarios anyone will probably have is maybe 8k if they've gotten most or all of Critical Sh**.. oops er I mean Hit's when you start trying to keep track of their garbag... uhm scenarios. 🤪