How many scenarios are there?

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Perhaps there was a touch of sarcasm in Daniel's question?
yes but that is because there are remakes of Other remade remakes re oh and blatant copying of another OOP companies Pack too.

TopT

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
yes but that is because there are remakes of Other remade remakes re oh and blatant copying of another OOP companies Pack too.
As stated up thread, there are approximately 5,000 original scenarios (+/ - some).

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
As stated up thread, there are approximately 5,000 original scenarios (+/ - some).
i would say it is higher than that I was being Sarcastic about the CH line

Shmitty008

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I have been working on this excel spreadsheet for at least a dozen years and it is very detailed. It can be quickly sorted also but thank you.

It is a labor of love because most people really could not care less about this type of info. :) plus the scenario archive has come a long way in the same time frame. It contains the same type information and looks a whole lot better than a boring spreadsheet.
I love the spreadsheet. Makes it easy to figure out what I have and what I don't. What is the latest version you have uploaded (I think the last one I have is the March, 2018 one).

footsteps

Just visiting
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
So how many scenarios approximately, are available to today's players? Published, TPP, solitaire, all theaters, pre and post WWII and any others I have overlooked.
Inspired by a comment from my Finance 101 prof (many decades ago): How many do you want there to be?

TopT

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I love the spreadsheet. Makes it easy to figure out what I have and what I don't. What is the latest version you have uploaded (I think the last one I have is the March, 2018 one).
That was the last one (2018) . I am going to make one final file, to be put out around March 2021.

Futbol

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
how many cover certain battles? if Crete has 71 how many does Stalingrad have? Kursk? D DAY? etc...