How many players are there in your local group?

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
In the Three Player Scenario thread fenyan said there were six players in his group. I replied that I thought that he was quite fortunate to have that many players. The most we ever had was three and that was uncommon. How many players in your group?

fenyan

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Actually I meant to say we had played Dying for Danzig twice, each time with a different set of 3 players.

Our Socal ASL group meets 4 Saturdays a month and we typically get 6-12 players each time which is quite awesome for the variety of opponents and good guys.

Vinnie

See Dummies in the index
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Depends on what you mean by "your group".
I have 5 local players here, 7 if you include a couple I could pressure into joining us, but as part of the Friday nighters we have a group of 12 regular "attendees" who get together to play and chat on VASL/Skype (and Discord if I can drag some of them into the 21st century!)

Michael R

Minor Hero
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
In the Montreal area, I have a list of about 15 players, but we are not a group. We have no regular gatherings, we each have our regular opponents. We have occasional gatherings when someone feels energetic enough to organize one.