How many copies overall

larrymarak

Reaction score
First name
Larry
Country
llUnited States
Really loved Up Front...at the cost of playing over abstract ( really abstract!) terrain you got a great deal of the sizzle of ASL with phenomenally low workload :)

Proff3RTR

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
It's funny, I don't recall feeling overwhelmed by the size of the rulebook back when we made the change.
Of course going from the mess of 4 rule books it didn't seem so bad and really cleaned up a bunch of things, or so we had hoped.
It is remarkably efficient for the scope of chrome it does cover.
IMHO, the latest ASLRB is to my mind the pinnacle of war games rule Book writing and presentation. There are some out there that match it but very very few IMHO that can come even close to beating it, that is not to say it is perfect, but i feel it is almost so.

all the best

Perry

RandyT0001

Elder Member
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
First name
Cary
Country
llUnited States
Anyone have a WAG (wild a..ed guess) how many ASL rulesbook ( all editions) have been sold? JUST wondering if Hasbro decided to not renew MMP's license and publish ASL as a video game cartridge or a Risk type toy, how long there'd be supply of ASL rulesbook out there.
Seventy five thousand

Rooster2k

Reaction score
First name
Mike
Country
llUnited States
Source?

But if this information is correct, then we have to concede that our Rules Bible has not yet equalled the total print run of THE Bible. ;)

von Marwitz
but our Bible has more people rabid about following the rules

Kijug

Reaction score
First name
Matt
Country
llUnited States
It was all about the color! Glorious color all over the rulebook. And looseleaf with the promise of more? Couldn't wait to fill up the binder with more pages! Now I can't wait for the Table of Contents to get flushed out.... =)