How many cloaking counter does a reserve RG get in RB?

truganini

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llSweden
The rules for cloaking (E1.4) gives the cloaked player 1 cloaking counter per squad equivalent in the OB. Say I buy a Russian reserve rifle coy in a RB CG. Do I get 17 cloaking counters for a full coy? 12 for the actual squads and 5 dummy counters? That seems like a big bunch of counters that can represent a stack of actual units. Am I reading the rules correct?

McFinn

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
No Rule Book Handy,

But thats how we played it 17 cloaking counters. I'll sure someone will be along shortly to support or refute the way we both intepret the rule.

FrankH.

Reaction score
One cloaking counter for each squad equivalent received in the RG, plus up to 5 additional Dummy cloaking counters.

Example: A depleted I1 Gds Rifle Coy RG with 9 squads gets any number from 9 to 14 cloaking counters.

Frank

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Also you can place more than 1 MMC inside a cloaking box resulting more empty cloaking counters, thus creating more CHAOS

The tradeoffs are the normal risks taken with stacking of units with the additional embarrassing possibility of a large can of immobile whoop ass being in the wrong place :eek: