How long does it take to pack?

Gordon

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
My Red Factories pre-order has been "packing" since 2/14. I know it's a big release, but seriously. Is something wrong with my order?

jrv

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
My Red Factories pre-order has been "packing" since 2/14. I know it's a big release, but seriously. Is something wrong with my order?
It's very fragile and must be packed with utmost care. Oh, now look what you've done. You distracted them and they messed up. They're going to have to start again at the beginning. Hush up so they can concentrate.

JR

Last edited:

Uncle_Duke

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
In my case, it seems to be about ten days. My order went to "Processing" on 2/14, "Packing" on 2/15, and "Dispatched" today (2/25).

Gordon

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
In my case, it seems to be about ten days. My order went to "Processing" on 2/14, "Packing" on 2/15, and "Dispatched" today (2/25).
Tomorrow, tomorrow, they'll ship it, tomorrow, it's always a day away ...

Danno

Ost Front Fanatic
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
It takes longer to pack if your credit card is not up to date. You might check to see if there was a credit card change while it was on pre-order and call to give the new expiration date.

Last edited:

clubby

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I think that's pretty common. My order did the same thing and has done the same in the past.

TopT

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
MIne was 'packing' for quite some time as well. I stopped looking and boom, it showed up at my door.

remember, a watched pot never boils.

Gordon

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States

Now to go wait by my front door. I better bring snacks ...

Philippe D.

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llFrance
For what it's worth, my own order went to "processing" then to "packing" in the same day (Jan. 24), and then it took 6 days to go to "shipped/dispatched" (Jan. 30). The order was a simple preorder for Red Factories (not the preorder-special Red October).

Barking Monkey

Reaction score
First name
John
Country
llUnited States
Last notice I got on mine was packing on 2/15. I'm assuming they're packing one counter at a time, individually wrapped.

Gordon

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Last notice I got on mine was packing on 2/15. I'm assuming they're packing one counter at a time, individually wrapped.
Apparently wrapped in velvet and sung to softly as it is lovingly placed in the appropriate location in the box.

jrv

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
The problem is freezing all those tiny pieces in carbonite one-at-a-time. It takes a while. Jabba the Hutt didn't complain about how long it took. He was happy with the results.

JR