How long did it take you to get to your current level?

mr2medic

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
According to WoW i've spent a total time of just over 16 days to get to 54. This is total in game time. i've spent about 5 hours on lvl 54 so far.

ShadowHawks

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
took me 11 days ( in WoW time ) to reach lvl 62 but in those days I got like 2 or 3 days of BGs cause my char ( Glowinghawks ) was a lvl 39 twink . I think it a nb time since I got 5 alts ( all named by hawks btw :p )

-Glow

Mantis

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Truth be told, I'm not sure, as I've been a level 70 for quite some time now.

Also, this is confusing for non-WoW gamers. When I first joinedm I heard "I hit 70 in 9 days" and thought buddy started playing on Sunday, and hit 70 in a little over a week. The description actaully refers to the total game time played, so it might have taken months to play out that 9 days.

ShadowHawks

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Actually it was possible to hit lvl 70 in 12 days of playing ( none-stop ) but now with the new patch ( 2.3.0 ) u can go lvl 70 in 6 days and a half if u play none stop .. My friend actually tried it and stop playing WoW after cause it was way to easy to lvl up. But hitting lvl 70 isnt all .. u have to be well geared and let ppl know that u exist !

---- Shadowhawks's Signature ----
Glowinghawks - Baron
Shadowhawks - Cannon Fodder
Blackhawks - cannon fodder ( Twink )
Whitehawks - Scream ( Twink )

ShadowHawks

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
So here is my last post for this char on this thread :
Took me exaltly 16 days to get to 70 and will try to do better on next toon !

Cariphas

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I was at 14 or 15 days when I hit 70, I'm at 16 total now.

edit: i made my char night bc came out and didn't reach 70 til around late oct, so it was definitely months in the making although not too much gametime.