How do you like to organize your vehicle counters?

How do you like to organize your Vehicle counters?

• Total voters

boylermaker

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Those inserts look like they should be laser-cuttable. It is more work on your part, because you have to then assemble the 3D structure from 2D pieces, but laser cutting would be substantially quicker and cheaper than 3D-printing. My counter setup is entirely laser-cut (similar idea, but designed to fit in the MMP boxes rather than in RAACOs), and I'm pretty happy with it.

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
Those inserts look like they should be laser-cuttable. It is more work on your part, because you have to then assemble the 3D structure from 2D pieces, but laser cutting would be substantially quicker and cheaper than 3D-printing. My counter setup is entirely laser-cut (similar idea, but designed to fit in the MMP boxes rather than in RAACOs), and I'm pretty happy with it.

von Marwitz

boylermaker

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I posted what the FW counter set looks like:
http://www.gamesquad.com/forums/index.php?threads/korea-storage-done.146921/#post-1924604

5/8' counters are stored in a similar fashion.

For the 1/2' counters, I am splitting up the "core module" counters from the CG counters, and so things are a little more involved, but I hope to have that finished some time in 2020, at which point I'll post them.

In the mean time, if anybody wants the files for the containers, I'm happy to send them along.