How do I set up a Bounding Fire Support Forum?

samtyson

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I have sent messages to both Robin and Don. Robin replied and said he would forward the message along to Don - but Don has not yet replied.

I didn't want to make the request public, but doing it privately just isn't working.

How about everybody posting here as a petition to get Bounding Fire set up as a Company Support Forum?

Thanks. I promise as always to provide the best service (and products) possible!

Honza

The Art Of Wargames
Reaction score
First name
Jan
Country
llCzechia
Sounds cool Sam. It can't be that difficult to set up a support forum for BF. I'm sure no one would really mind, as it would help the ASL community. Mind you, to get people motivated to set it up may be the biggest hurdle. You may need to have patience.

Bret Hildebran

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I'd presume Don would be the way to go. Could be on vacation or something, but it certainly seems reasonable that if the TPP wants it that GameSquad would accomodate given what they've setup for HOB & CH...

Cherper

Legend in my own mind
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Don was gone until just a couple of days ago. He is a bit slammed with mail would be my guess. I will make mention of it in the moderator forum. That might move things along a bit quicker.

Robin Reeve

The Swiss Moron
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Robin
Country
llSwitzerland
FYI I immediately forwarded your pm to Don.

Stardragon99

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
I would like a "Jeff Support Forum"...after all, they only have one more product release than I do.

samtyson

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
FYI I immediately forwarded your pm to Don.
I assumed you did, Robin - thanks. I sent a pm to Don on Aug. 2nd as well. It has been a few weeks already since I first asked about it, so I was just trying a different approach.

Last edited:

fwheel73

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Thanks, Don!
Hey Sam and All BF folks,

Now your name is here we can ask all of the questions we have wanted to ask...:laugh:

What is the next module? When? How much? Take cash? Be in time for the Thunderbird Tournament in Oklahoma City-- Nov 7-9... almost forgot the year--2008?

Good to see you all here!

Best regards,:salute:
John

Chas

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
John,

You'll know when we know:)

Chas

ASLSARGE

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
John,

You'll know when we know:)

Chas
Here's the scoop. Our next release will contain several scenarios depicting opposing sides using some counters, boards and special rules recreating a few historical battles during WWII...oh, and they will all be lots of fun to play. That help John?

MrP

Reaction score
Country
llNew Zealand
Here's the scoop. Our next release will contain several scenarios depicting opposing sides using some counters, boards and special rules recreating a few historical battles during WWII...oh, and they will all be lots of fun to play. That help John?
Boy am I glad you guys have a support forum now ;)

Keep up the good work!

Whizbang1963

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Boy am I glad you guys have a support forum now ;)

Keep up the good work!
We're pretty much sworn to secrecy..I can tell you that you will not be disappointed by what we currently have in the pipeline. We're taking the approach that we don't want to announce anything until we're sure it's ready to hit the printers.

We don't want to put anyone through what they've had to go through with other wargame publishers.

Everything BFP does decide to put out will be more than worth the silence and the wait!