Reaction score
Country
llGermany

Alan Hume

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Couldn´t find it when i did search…. Therefore my Question :)
That really helped me, I erroneously thought that Lind was on the Dutch side of the border. Good to know, I changed the scenario card to match :)

Last edited:

Jacometti

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Based on the your description above, I think you know enough about the situation to design a good scenario.

The question which Grenadier-Regiment (out of three) was the one fighting - I cannot imagine that would affect the quality of your scenario.

Alan Hume

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Based on the your description above, I think you know enough about the situation to design a good scenario.

The question which Grenadier-Regiment (out of three) was the one fighting - I cannot imagine that would affect the quality of your scenario.
Thanks, appreciated :D Good point, it really shouldn't make any difference as I know the quality of the division overall.

I shall stop stressing out over it:D

Alan Hume

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
According to this http://www.newmp.org.uk/sitedocs/Report on Operation Blackcock.pdf the Scots took heavy casualties capturing Lind with fortified houses and cellar fighting - I wouldn't write off the defenders too quickly.
That is some great information, where did you find it? I have just been using the unit War Diary/Regimental history and some books on Operation Blackcock. The info tallies out though :D

Yeah, I have given the German defenders an ELR of 4 which I think is about right
Me and Pete have been doing a fair bit of playtesting and it is coming along, at the moment it is tough on the British though