How do I bring up the Location Information window?

thewood

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I have tried the "bring location information window to the top button", but I can't find the location information window. What am I doing wrong? The tutorial makes no mention of how to activate this window.

RedMike

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
If you haven't already, try the Display Menu. There's a selection for the Location Info Window.

thewood

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
While I appreciate the effort, you'll note that I mentioned I tried the bring location information button in the menu. There is no other option for the location information window...menu or otherwise. What am I missing here?

KEYSTONE07950

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
If I remember correctly, you should delete the poa2prefs.dat file. I hope my memory is correct.
Arthur

thewood

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
deleting the prf file seemed to work. Man...it's absolutely stupid things like that that are driving me crazy. I have reinstalled this stupid game I don't know how many times. I see so mmuch potential, but after trying to build a couple of maps and scenarios, I am about to give up.

btw, now that I have deleted the prf file, the game is riddled woth C++ errors. Looks like one more reinstall.