Houston ASL Meets on the 1st Saturday of the Month Starting July 2

Jason Cameron

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hi everyone. Now that we are all coming out of the COVID crisis, I feel it is time to revive our monthly ASL meetings.

The format will be the same. We will meet on the first Saturday of the month starting in July (next weekend). Try to RSVP via the Texas ASL website (http://www.texas-asl.com/) so that I can get an accurate count and set up accordingly. We welcome all players, especially those that are just starting out or have questions on strategy or tactics.

For July, I picked up FTC 12 which has a number of interesting and larger scenarios to explore. I also received the Deluxe ASL module so I will be viewing that product as well. I am looking for an opponent myself, so let me know if you are available.

Lunch and drinks will be available. If you are seeking an opponent, let me know and I will ensure you have someone to play.

Here is my contact information:
Jason Cameron
13102 Plumwood Drive
Cypress, Texas 77429
(616) 916-7775
jasoncameron17@gmail.com

Thanks and I look forward to seeing you next week.

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
Hi everyone. Now that we are all coming out of the COVID crisis, I feel it is time to revive our monthly ASL meetings.

The format will be the same. We will meet on the first Saturday of the month starting in July (next weekend). Try to RSVP via the Texas ASL website (http://www.texas-asl.com/) so that I can get an accurate count and set up accordingly. We welcome all players, especially those that are just starting out or have questions on strategy or tactics.

For July, I picked up FTC 12 which has a number of interesting and larger scenarios to explore. I also received the Deluxe ASL module so I will be viewing that product as well. I am looking for an opponent myself, so let me know if you are available.

Lunch and drinks will be available. If you are seeking an opponent, let me know and I will ensure you have someone to play.

Here is my contact information:
Jason Cameron
13102 Plumwood Drive
Cypress, Texas 77429
(616) 916-7775
jasoncameron17@gmail.com

Thanks and I look forward to seeing you next week.
Good luck! Good gunnin to all who attend. 🤗