Hoped for New Title: Campaign Shenandoah anyone?

rebel15nc

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
It's Christmas time so I'm hoping and wishing there might soon be a new Civil War Title for under my tree. My personal wish list would probably start with Jackson's Valley Campaign. Anyone have any better ideas for what they would like to see under their tree in about three weeks? :laugh:

medck

Reaction score
that's about all that's left -- except maybe "Campaign West Virginia 1861" and "Campaign Coastal invasions" ;)

rebel15nc

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
How about: The Red River Campaign (Taylor vs. Banks), Lee vs Grant 1864, Petersburg, Sterling Price's Raid into Missouri 1864, The Mine Run Campaign (Lee vs Meade) 1863, or The Battles of Bedford Forrest (Brice's Crossroads, Tupelo, etc.)

rahamy

HPS Games Forum Moderator
Reaction score
There's certainly more than one game left in the series, but sorry to say guys, you won't have one in '09...

rebel15nc

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Well, I guess I was just filled with the Christmas spirit. I shall instead hope for one or more in 2010.

Hairog

adfads
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
How about a grand campaign using all the current maps with multiple branching decision trees? Replay the Civil War on the Eastern coast anyway, on a brigade level. Now that would be a real campaign. Multi player, improve AI, the ultimate Civil War game.

If you can do it on a smaller scale like they did with The Gettysburg Campaign why not think a little larger scale. Way larger.

I'd pay $100 for that one. :yummy:

Last edited: