Homemade SASL Charts

Phillip

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
My SASL charts aren't in the best condition - my copy of the 2nd edition was bought used quite a few years back and someone had done a rather awful laminating / trimming job on them. The result is that they're ugly and sticky-feeling.

So today I broke down and typed out the charts I use most often, along with a "scenario tracker" kind of thing. I thought maybe they'd come in handy for someone - mainly because I've gotten the typing out of the way. It doesn't seem like I can post the original .xls versions for some reason though, so here are the PDFs. If anyone's interested in the editable versions, just let me know and I'll send them over directly.

For the scenario tracker, my plan is to laminate it and use a dry erase marker on there.

If anyone has any suggestions or notices any errors, please let me know - thanks in advance (I'm sure there are errors in there!).

Edit: Oh, and given the existence of the Rat Charts from LFT, I assumed MMP wouldn't have a problem with me sharing these, but if that's not the case just say the word.

Attachments

dwardzala

Va Tech Hokie
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Nicely done - I was attempting to do a tracking sheet myself just so I wouldn't waste so much ink copying the original. Yours will come in handy.

Chris_Riches

Reaction score
Country
ll
Here are my ASL and SASL sheets. Yes, looks like PDFs only allowed, but happy to share files with those interested. All errors gratefully welcomed being spotted! The ASL one has two versions - one for days when I am using the leader progression system.

Attachments

Subfeeder

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Whilst we are sharing stuff, here are my 2 sheets of Quick Reference and a Mission Tracker for SASL. Should be about everything you need in the Quick Ref sheets.
The Mission tracker may be a bit controversial as I've left out some stuff that I don't really use.
Lots of people doing lots of typing of those Enemy Action Tables! I OCRd the originals and then spent about as long correcting them as if I had typed them.

Attachments

Phillip

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
These are great - thanks for sharing. I love seeing what others have created!

I definitely need to add some color to mine.

Last edited:

Barking Monkey

Reaction score
First name
John
Country
llUnited States
Thanks for posting these, I especially like the SASL 6.2 chart. You might consider offering these to View From the Trenches or the Texas ASL group publication (I forget the name right now.) View From the Trenches in particular has proven friendly to publishing submitted SASL material in the past and it might reach a wider audience.

DQuin

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
these are really helpful, thanks a ton!

haggis

Reaction score
Country
ll
I have a marvellous e-writer called remarkable2. I have the chart loaded on that as a pdf, I can write on it ( notice write not type! ) when finished, I just move the file into my sasl folder of completed games.
I am trying to get rid of paper.