Holy bejesus....

Bdr.Mallette

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
How would this affect replacement priorities, replacements period. Wouldn't this affect the Overall point calculations.

What did you mean by embarked unit increasing rail transport?

'splain please, so I may have a new understanding of design.

How will it try to correct the -255 number present in it's equipment list? Does this mean more than 32 pieces may be accomplished?

Please formulate some suggestions where this may be beneficial and how it may be used, for us fairly Newbies to design.

Post it and I am sure it will be a good thread.

Cheers,
l8r

:D

Ben Turner

Reaction score
Country
ll
Bdr.Mallette said:
How would this affect replacement priorities, replacements period. Wouldn't this affect the Overall point calculations.
I have no idea- I only figured this out an hour ago. There needs to be lots and lots of empirical testing.

What did you mean by embarked unit increasing rail transport?
Just that. If the unit has negative weight, embarking it will increase the total rail transport available. This of course works for air and sealift as well.

How will it try to correct the -255 number present in it's equipment list?
The game leaves it as it is.

Does this mean more than 32 pieces may be accomplished?
I seriously doubt it. The program only assigns enough room for 32 bits of data equating to equipment types. If you tried to insert a 33rd you'd have to overwrite something else.

Please formulate some suggestions where this may be beneficial and how it may be used, for us fairly Newbies to design.
This is like asking someone in 1930 how the ability to split the atom would help mankind. I have no idea. I am in the process of testing.

Post it and I am sure it will be a good thread.
It already is a good thread- over at TDG. I thought it would be simpler for me to only have to post my findings in one place and direct people there.