Hollow Legions III -

Jeff Waldon

Reaction score
First name
Jeff
Country
llUnited States
Good price for a fellow ASLer. Some guy was trying to sell one at Winter Offensive for $200. Ridiculous.

Kevin Kenneally

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Some of the Italian OOB is in the Starter Kit (#2, #3 & Expansion Pack).

It is not much, but will help to play the Italians in some of the Official scenarios...'

But AP#3 is all about the Italians and the fighting on the Eastern Front.

Without the Italian OOB being available, many new ASL players may not want AP3.

Hopefully the Desert Module from MMP will soon be available.

Maxwelk1

Reaction score
First name
Lafajita
Country
llUnited States
For that price, I will take you up on that!
Congratulations, dur! You win the prize! I should have asked for more, but the main consideration here was to get it off my shelf and onto someone else's shelf.

The total price will be $50.00 + 10.00 for schlepping it down to the post office. Fair?

I also have some other MMP games in shrinkwrap and out, if you are interested. I you are, I can send a list.

I also have some other games that have languished unprotected for years, and they show it.

dr dull

Reaction score
Country
llSweden
Congratulations, dur! You win the prize! I should have asked for more, but the main consideration here was to get it off my shelf and onto someone else's shelf.

The total price will be $50.00 + 10.00 for schlepping it down to the post office. Fair?

I also have some other MMP games in shrinkwrap and out, if you are interested. I you are, I can send a list.

I also have some other games that have languished unprotected for years, and they show it.

Kudos to you Sir not scalping but helping out a fellow ASL:er hope i coul do the same to someone some time-

daniel zucker

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
for those who can't waite

I have a used copy of HL not sure of its edition its used I don't remember more than that. I'll dig it out tomorrow and post a photo or two. I'm not even sure if there's a box for it.
I haven't looked at this collection in a while. It will take me about a week to sort it out from all the other counters. I got it from someone who quit dumped it all into a box and shipped it to me. For the price I paid I'm sure that its mostly all their, probability a few missing counters????

$20 plus shipping anywhere in the world

Ohhh and the French are in that box too. Same deal both at the same time for one shipping price.

any questions?

vetsurg

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States

I have a used copy of HL not sure of its edition its used I don't remember more than that. I'll dig it out tomorrow and post a photo or two. I'm not even sure if there's a box for it.
I haven't looked at this collection in a while. It will take me about a week to sort it out from all the other counters. I got it from someone who quit dumped it all into a box and shipped it to me. For the price I paid I'm sure that its mostly all their, probability a few missing counters????

Ohhh and the French are in that box too. Same deal both at the same time for one shipping price.

any questions?
I guess I’ll call dibs unless someone has already contacted you.
Email me at vetsurg@juno.com and I’ll arrange payment and give you my mailing address.
Mike

kynken

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
isn't this one the next on the re-print list for MMP, or is it the French?

Tclynch99

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Dang, if anyone else is looking to unload HL or CDG, hit me up! Those are the last two for me to get (Besides AOO, which I have preordered). Would love to add them to my collection and get some of those early war scenarios played!

jrv

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
You know, they should call it "Hollow Legions 3". Just to stick it to the Romans.

JR

Misterhawk

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
isn't this one the next on the re-print list for MMP, or is it the French?
The order changed and the French (with the Dinant HASL) will be next, followed by the Italians (with Soldiers of the Negus) but they are both behind Red Factories/Barricades and Armies of Oblivion in the queue, so if you find a set of HL and/or CdG at a price you can afford it might be worth picking up.

Ric of The LBC

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States

any questions?
You are a good man Daniel Zucker. Wish I would have seen this sooner.

Tclynch99

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The order changed and the French (with the Dinant HASL) will be next, followed by the Italians (with Soldiers of the Negus) but they are both behind Red Factories/Barricades and Armies of Oblivion in the queue, so if you find a set of HL and/or CdG at a price you can afford it might be worth picking up.
I think that's a good order to go with. It's been a LONG time since the French have gotten a new printing and they are needed for the early war scenarios and overlays.

Paul M. Weir

Forum Guru
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Paul
Country
llIreland
I'd really like to see a new combined French and Italian module. Both are small nationalities.
The Italian module (HL v3) will be bigger than HL v1/2. In addition to what came in HL v1/2 there will the Chapter F, 5 boards (25-29), Soldiers Of the Negus counters, DTO counters, all the DTO overlays, SotN & WoA scenarios and if previous reprints are to go by, some additional retreaded scenarios.

So, 7 boards (possibly 8 if 25+escarpment is done as a board), 3.5 or 4 counter sheets, Italian Chapter H, all Chapter F, DTO Overlays, 8 HL, 8 WoA, 8 SotN and ? other retread scenarios (32, 40 total?) and maybe a divider or two. So while it may not be as big as BV or RS, it's going to be a very substantial package in it's own right.

EDIT: I am not associated with MMP, the above is just my best guess based upon the contents of HL v1/2, WoA, SotN and previous reprint patterns.

Last edited:

kynken

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Thanks. I already have both CdG and HL, but they are a bit worn-down with use. So, I will be getting both when they become available again.