Paul M. Weir

Forum Guru
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Paul
Country
llIreland
Most likely if you get an additional nationality you will be getting Ethiopians, not Eritreans.

JR
The CH version of SotN had both Ethiopians and Eritreans, the Eritreans being an Italian variant (347 1st line, 336 2nd line), so possibly both. In the end who knows how MMP will do it.

Bob Walters

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
This could be handled by SSR. Otherwise these legions would not be hollow.
There are quite a few that would prefer counters. After all, if there can be counters for every piece of German equipment including some that are mythological then certainly we can have a handful of Italians that actually existed. The vast majority of the legions would still echo quite well.

Last edited:

Eagle4ty

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
There are several other nationalities that need to be slightly revamped as well. Still sticks in my craw a little having to use USMC units to denote U.S. Army Rangers (c'mon, really, otherwise they're the same morale as the Belgimanians!? [Hi Mr. T:p:D]). After all "RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!":nod:

jrv

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
There are several other nationalities that need to be slightly revamped as well. Still sticks in my craw a little having to use USMC units to denote U.S. Army Rangers (c'mon, really, otherwise they're the same morale as the Belgimanians!? [Hi Mr. T:p:D]). After all "RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!":nod:
Why don't you use the Ranger counters that MMP provides?

JR

Cult.44

Reaction score
First name
Mark
Country
llUnited States
I've had enough of puffed-up "elite" units. I want poorly trained Italians and native spear-wielders.

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
I want poorly trained Italians and native spear-wielders.
Then at long last it might be possible to top 'Mila 18' by pitting 10-3 led German 8-3-8(SS) vs. spear-wielders.
Heaven help, if the latter counters should happen to be black...

o_O

von Marwitz

Bob Walters

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Depends on whether he hates CH more than he loves the Rangers. They have a separate Ranger countersheet is only $15. There is also Forgotten War which has Rangers.

JRKrejsa

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Depends on whether he hates CH more than he loves the Rangers. They have a separate Ranger countersheet is only $15. There is also Forgotten War which has Rangers.

And the FW Rangers are a workable substitute for 1st Special Service Force squads.

Because as nice as the Lone Canuck 6-6-8s are, there are not enough of them for some large scenarios.