Hollow Legions, 3rd Edition now available for preorder!

Scott_Blanton

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
We are pleased to announce that we have placed Hollow Legions, 3rd Edition up for preorder on our website.

The Soldiers of the Negus materials have been integrated into the module and are not available as a separate item.

sswann

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Steven
Country
llUnited States
Well, the
$129.00
blows me out of the water.
I will have to satisfied with the Italians I got from LFT.
I wished that the Soldiers of The Negus would be available separate, but I will have to be without this ASL product.

Steve H

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
I checked first thing this morning so it must have been added to pre-order later in the day. Just ordered mine...number 2!
Now I will be able to donate my old Italians to my son-in-law who certainly can't afford the cost....let alone the over $45 USD in postage costs. Why is priority shipping the only option allowed to us in the "North"? Fedex could get it to me much cheaper...and faster than that.

Last edited:

Scott_Blanton

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Steve H, item weight pushes this out of the First Class International Package service, so that leaves Priority International. You should also have UPS as an option.

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
Well, the
$129.00
blows me out of the water.
I will have to satisfied with the Italians I got from LFT.
I wished that the Soldiers of The Negus would be available separate, but I will have to be without this ASL product.
Just seems to be continuing a trend. I doubt that MMP is making an exorbitant profit off of this. Still a fair chunk of change for pieces of cardboard that will spend most of their existence in some sort of storage system.

Ric of The LBC

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Just seems to be continuing a trend. I doubt that MMP is making an exorbitant profit off of this. Still a fair chunk of change for pieces of cardboard that will spend most of their existence in some sort of storage system.
Not too surprised, considering the price spike in lumber. I'm sure any wood product will/is experiencing an increase.

Robin Reeve

The Swiss Moron
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Robin
Country
llSwitzerland
I like the artwork!

View attachment 17854

von Marwitz
So do I, but were the Manlicher-Carcano rifles so small? They look like toys (see, to be only two feet long)?
Nevertheless I am a little sad to see that George Parrish's art is progressively put away (there are perhaps copyright or other reasons I ignore for that choice - and BV still has the original picture).

Robin Reeve

The Swiss Moron
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Robin
Country
llSwitzerland
$45 USD in postage costs
$64 to Switzerland - and customs will add perhaps $30.
I sent a word to MMP with my order, suggesting that they used UPS (or DHL, FedEx, etc.), as those services include customs in their price.
But I seem to have heard that MMP only works with the USPS.
I am not complaining, as I suppose that they have their business reasons to do things that way.

I ordered HL even though I have 1st edition, as the older Italians are not the best from a graphical p.o.v.

Steve H

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Steve H, item weight pushes this out of the First Class International Package service, so that leaves Priority International. You should also have UPS as an option.
Thanks for the reply Scott. It did not give me any other option. Hopefully that will be made available when it is shipped. Very much looking forward to this re-print.

BattleSchool

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Scott,

Not sure you want to offer a "UPS" option. (MMP did this before, and it was an unwelcome shock north of the 49th parallel.) UPS is notorious (here at least) for their excessive brokerage fees, which effectively add about a third of the cost of the item to the total. This is on top of the shipping fee. That could push the final cost of HL close to $200 USD.

Love the new cover art. Looking forward to this. Oh, and, board 25e is much appreciated!

Chris

Last edited:

Michael R

Minor Hero
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
53!! scenarios.

Nice, but only the Negus ones will be new for me.