Hollow Legions, 3rd Edition now available for preorder!

atago44

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
MMP offered a replacement set but I never got around to getting one.

volgaG68

Fighting WWII One DR At A Time
Reaction score
First name
Chris
Country
llUnited States
I'm greatly looking forward to this, the larger counter font especially. And those darn side-nibs that I never had the patience to razor trim! One question, though. I know that LFT went out on their own limb with a more varied Infantry ladder, and I for one applauded such. Not just Italian players, but many others over the years have decried what has been described as an almost 'generic afterthought' way in which the original Italian Infantry ladder (E, 1st Line, Conscript) was designed.

Q: Has MMP decided, or ever even considered, fleshing out the Infantry ladder of the Italians to better represent the differing qualities of various units? (Different Elite categories, 2nd Line, etc.) Believe me, I am NOT busting MMP's chops on this subject, just curious on the "official" take on the matter. I do not know enough about the Italian Infantry formations of WW2 to even begin to know if such additions are warranted or not, but (some of) those with more knowledge than me believe it is long overdue.

I will enjoy the hell out of the new module either way!