HOB scenario OB12 questions

Dave Briggs

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Some questions about HOB scenario OB12 "Bridgehead on the Berezina"

Do all German Squads/HS get full SS benefits as per A25.11? (e.g., underlined moral; higher moral on broken side; assault fire '44-'45; Heat of Battle table; etc.)

Do the victory conditions of this scenario (OB12) apply instantly or at the end of the last turn?

Pitman

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Dave, that's an Onslaught to Orsha scenario, right? HOB really doesn't have a presence here, but designer Chas Smith is on this forum, so I would either ask him those questions via private message or even post a slightly off topic request for help on the Bounding Fire Productions subfolder, as I think you would get a much quicker answer than just posting here.

rreinesch

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Some questions about HOB scenario OB12 "Bridgehead on the Berezina"

Do all German Squads/HS get full SS benefits as per A25.11? (e.g., underlined moral; higher moral on broken side; assault fire '44-'45; Heat of Battle table; etc.)

Do the victory conditions of this scenario (OB12) apply instantly or at the end of the last turn?
Dave,
As to your first question, yes, all German squads and HSs are treated as SS per A25.11.

To your second question, the VC apply to situation at the end of the last game turn.

And to Mark's comment, if you have a question regarding one of Chas Smith's scenarios, you'll get quicker response posting over in the BFP folder.

Thanks,
Rick
BFP

Dave Briggs

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Thanks for the answers Rick. Got an email this morning from Chas confirming your post. Played this scenario today and am getting my SS butt kicked all over by those Russian fighter bombers.

We are playing this with the SS ELR of 3 as per the scenario but we are breaking them down into half squads when they suffer ELR replacement.

Dave

commissar1969

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Another question: the Russians have '44 FB with 150 mm bombs and 200 mm bombs - which ones are we supposed to use? This is not specified on the scenario card.

commissar1969

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Another question: the Russians have '44 FB with 150 mm bombs and 200 mm bombs - which ones are we supposed to use? This is not specified on the scenario card.
Please ignore this question - I just saw that it doesn't matter because they don't have bombs.