HOB Recon by Fire 4 Replacement Countersheets

Stevedeth

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Have some really great news concerning the counters from Recon By Fire 4 (RbF4).

Heat of Battle has reprinted them on the correct side and they are now available!

We have covered the cost of the reprint, however, we cannot cover the shipping if we want to stay afloat.

If you already purchased RbF-4, you can get replacement counters in a few ways.
1. We can send them separately to you now by ordering through our web site. (with a nominal S&H charge)
2. Or you can ask them to be included in your next HoB order. In that case include your Recon 4 order number in the info section of a paypal order. (with a smaller S&H charge)
3. You can order counters as a stand-alone.

We were very frustrated that such beautiful counters were detracted by the backwards cut and are happy to get this resolved. We would love to cover the shipping cost, but plain and simply, would not be in business any longer if we did.

We appreciate your patronage and hope you find this resolution to your satisfaction.

Jeff

Jazz

Inactive
Reaction score
Country
llLithuania
Thanks....

Have some really great news concerning the counters from Recon By Fire 4 (RbF4).

Heat of Battle has reprinted them on the correct side and they are now available!

We have covered the cost of the reprint, however, we cannot cover the shipping if we want to stay afloat.

1. We can send them separately to you now by ordering through our web site. (with a nominal S&H charge)
2. Or you can ask them to be included in your next HoB order. In that case include your Recon 4 order number in the info section of a paypal order. (with a smaller S&H charge)

We were very frustrated that such beautiful counters were detracted by the backwards cut and are happy to get this resolved. We would love to cover the shipping cost, but plain and simply, would not be in business any longer if we did.

We appreciate your patronage and hope you find this resolution to your satisfaction.

Jeff
Thanks guys. I just put in my order. I think this is a reasonable resolution to the situation.

Jazz

Markdv5208

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Whatever the case might be...

You HOB guys are golden by me. Keep up the good work.

Mark DV
GR MICH

skye88

Reaction score
Country
llNetherlands

Jeff
That is great news, I think! I'll order my replacementsheet right away.

Just curious though; do I now pay 8$+ 11$ (shipping overseas) = 19$ for the countersheet? Seems a tad on the high side for something I should have got in he first place when I bought RBF 4?

Last edited:

Stevedeth

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The US button is one the Overseas button is seperate. Hit overseas button once, not both. US flat rate overseas is "only" $11.00 US

John Fedoriw

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Hi Steve,

How lonig is option in effect for? If I don't order something until next year will I still be able to get them?

King Scott

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Outstanding! I just placed my order. HOB continues to set the standard for customer service...thanks, Steve!

Semper Fi!
Scott

Honza

The Art Of Wargames
Reaction score
First name
Jan
Country
llCzechia
Just asked this question in another thread but then found this 'official' thread.
The question is are other outlets going to be able to sell this countersheet (like Gamers Armory)? I'm not signed up to paypal and live abroad so an outlet that takes visa would be very useful.
Thanks,

Jan.

PS Great job in getting the counters done! Well done HOB.

JRKrejsa

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Steve-

Maybe a dumb question but; Where do we find our ORDER NO. from RBF4?

Jazz

Inactive
Reaction score
Country
llLithuania
Steve-

Maybe a dumb question but; Where do we find our ORDER NO. from RBF4?
I just assumed it was the number of RbF that you ordered? At least thats what I assumed when ordering and I didn't see anyplace to actually enter a specific order number?

Stevedeth

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Few things,

1. The order number is your paypal receipt. It is easier for you to sort the orders than me.

2. $8.00 is if you Have to have the counters NOW, instead of waiting for another method. We could use option 4 which is go out of business.

3. I am sure that some of the distibutors will get access to countersheets, however, it will not be under the replacement program.

Oh and duh, all R4 orders now will ship with the newcounters

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Will it be possible by any chance to have this countersheet at ASKLOK? This will save the shipping.
It appears HOB (according to their website) is willing to part with the countersheet for (a truly nominal) $3.00 if you make some other purchase too. Perhaps they would be willing to sell the countersheet for the same $3.00 at ASLOK to those who show they have already purchased the RbF 4 (i.e., bring your "bad" countersheet to ASLOK.) I did not by my RbF 4 via Paypal, so I have no "number" to give them.:paperbag:

Houlie

CEO of HoulieDice (TM)
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Will it be possible by any chance to have this countersheet at ASKLOK? This will save the shipping.
This is a great idea! Many folks could bring their old countersheet as proof of purchase and trade it in for the new one.

MadDog_CDN

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Bump....

Just looking over what I would like to order.

Thanks for getting this corrected.