HOB BtB and other things

paul

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
So, I understand that folks have been very busy but my ASL curiosity has peeked and wondering if BtB will be begin to ship out this week?

BTW is it a requirement that all modules/scenerio packs have
easy to type remember abbreviations? BtB BV OVHS OtO etc . . . :)

-Paul

Stevedeth

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Paul and others,

I have had a tough time posting here!?!

We are doing our best to get BtB out the door. As you know I have been out and it is our intention to start shipping this week. The scenarios, which are awesome 8) are done. There is one issue with the boards that has delayed the printing of those, just a minor one the board numbers did not show up. :shock: . We are getting that squared away now. My best estimate is that they will start to go out Wednesday of next week, and no later than the following Monday.

You really are going to like this when you get it. I just hope to get it to you before my work starts to question why all the "off-site" local meetings :roll:

Klaus Fischer

Reaction score
Country
llGermany
BTW is it a requirement that all modules/scenerio packs have
easy to type remember abbreviations? BtB BV OVHS OtO etc . . .
Off course!!!!
Just wait till OFS of KC from HoB comes out :D

Klaus

Anonymous

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
BtB Status

BtB update

Status of BtB. Unfortunately to this date the printers have either been ridiculously slow on getting stuff done, and when they have had had numerous errors. Ultimately we are still responsible for the delays and I apologize. I can assure you we are eager to get this in your hands!!

This afternoon we finally got everything fixed. They have promised to have all the remaining items completed and to us on Tuesday. This means if they deliver on time, the best case scenario is we start shipping the pre orders out on Wednesday. Because the support for this product has been so good even after the pre order period was over, it may then take a few days to get all the orders out.

We will continue to keep you posted on the status.

Thanks for the patience, Chas

Stevedeth

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Ya'all

I am confident know that we will have BtB in your hands shortly. The delay was that the sub-contractor printer could not get the board numbers to print correctly. That has been resolved. So as soon as those are run off and glued to the board I will get them. I am banking on now I will get the parts at the end of this week and it will take a few days to colate. I will take a day off work if needed. So at this point, I *think* I will have them in the mail next week. I will notify you all here and on the other board of any change. Note that next week is the Monday we were talking about on the last message and may slip to Wednesday.
Thanks
Steve

Stevedeth

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Update on Monday morning.

The latest is that over the weekend I have

1. Colated all of the orders to date.
2. Packaged all of the orders with any additional items

Before shipment I have two issues to resolve.
a. The mapboards are late because of the other issues we have discussed. They will be here later this week.
b. Overlays went to the wrong location on Friday which was a holiday.

I know you guys just want the game, I just want you to have it. I hope I have provided the information in a timely manner.

Bottom line is that as of now there is no reason that this will not be on it's way this week.

Steve

Stevedeth

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Dearest ASL players,

Good news day. The Mapboards are on the road from Milwakee and I will have them in a few hours. The first group of pre-orders will be shipped today, with the follow up packing on Sunday for post on Monday.
I will get as many out as I can before I have to leave for the Open. You guys have been great through this process and rest assured we have done a review and will not ever be so delayed again!

BTW I got a new job covering all of the military bases, veterans hospitals, Indian reservations and NASA! so that means more ASL related travel!

Steve

da priest

Reaction score
Stevedeth said:
Dearest ASL players,

....BTW I got a new job covering all of the military bases, veterans hospitals, Indian reservations and NASA! so that means more ASL related travel!

Steve
Ya'll ever git down to Ft. Wood gimme a hollar, I'm just down the road at Lebanon. Wife makes a mean pizza, just ask Cloyde :).

Jazz

Inactive
Reaction score
Country
llLithuania
Stevedeth said:
BTW I got a new job covering all of the military bases, veterans hospitals, Indian reservations and NASA! so that means more ASL related travel!

Steve
Hey Steve,

If your're ever around the Wind River Resevation, be sure to drop Tim Wilson a line in Lander WY. He's starvin' fer FtF ASL.

I'm about 30 minutes south of Cheyenne WY which is the location of Warren AFB and I believe a VA hospital.

Jazz

Robin Reeve

The Swiss Moron
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Robin
Country
llSwitzerland
Neither in Switzerland... which is the furthest?

Stevedeth

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Guys,

It is going to be hard to get it to Austria and Austrailia, I can't even get it to my house. If you missed it at the ASLopen we found that there were missing numbers on the scenarios cards. It went like this, Hey Steve is this scenario balanced three squads are attacking 12 and have to take 25 buildings?

So after my panic subsided I decided to Not ship it out with bad cards and we are reprinting the entire scenario cards. So just a few more days then on the way. I also commit that we will have a special offer for those who have had to wait.

Steve

Stevedeth

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Guys,

It is going to be hard to get it to Austria and Austrailia, I can't even get it to my house. If you missed it at the ASLopen we found that there were missing numbers on the scenarios cards. It went like this, Hey Steve is this scenario balanced three squads are attacking 12 and have to take 25 buildings?

So after my panic subsided I decided to Not ship it out with bad cards and we are reprinting the entire scenario cards. So just a few more days then on the way. I also commit that we will have a special offer for those who have had to wait.

Steve

Robin Reeve

The Swiss Moron
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Robin
Country
llSwitzerland
Thank you for the feedback, Steve!
Sure you are doing your best.

Note : Switzerland is not Austria - Hitler was not Swiss, by the way...
I once saw a map on CNN, where Switzerland was located ... in Czekoslovakia !
Just to make things right, I am not better in American geography : I bet if you ask me to locate Kansas, I am due to place it at the Canadian frontier... :D

Larry

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
So I guess I should stop asking my wife if I got anything good in the mail today. Now my daughter tells me know before I can even ask. :oops: