HOB BtB and other things

SamB

Shut up and play!
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Steve,

No problem - and no need to rush on my account. I'll be playing ASL all weekend. I had just lost track of the status.

Thanks
Sam

pryoung

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Yep, those rank rollbacks are tough all around. Nobody salutes anymore anyway. :(

Keep up the good work Steve, we all still love ya.

Pete

Larry

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
At least the cardboard grunts don't try to frag us in light of the demotion!

samtyson

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I'm still trying to make 7-0, usually with high quality posts like this one.

:lol:

jimfer

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Ranks

I do not want to here any complaints due to someone not rallying due to all the demotions!
Jimfer

Stevedeth

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
June 3: 1500 CST

Fellow ASLers,

If the next two hours go well then this will be the LAST BtB update. The boards are to be at my printers house at 1700 today. My sons have a baseball game until 1900. The plan is that my printer guy will drop the boards off at my house. We will then pack and ship.

That means that a majority of orders would be in the mail on Friday. I would assume a 3-5 day transit time to US locations.

Thank you for your understanding and look in the package for our special deal to make up for all of these delays.

Sgt. Steve
Out!

Stevedeth

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
BtB is out the door!

OK guys the wait is over!--well my wait, yours may be that much more difficult...

I dropped of a huge amount of BtBs to the post office. A second group is on its way now. I anticipate that all orders should be filled no later than Monday of next week. I have some business travel to Washington DC from the 8th to the 11th so If you do not get your order by the 11th let me know on my home email.

Thanks for your patients and look for the special offer in your pack.

Whew!

Steve

thedrake

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Steve,
Thanks for not only getting those orders out to the anxious masses,but also I really appreciate your honesty about letting us all know what the delay was;no excuses and no run-around,just plain truth what the holdup is--glad to see HoB is continuing to maintain the high level of customer service that I have enjoyed since the beginning.

Thanks,

MD

Robin Reeve

The Swiss Moron
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Robin
Country
llSwitzerland
Yes, thank you for doing your best !
And I will not look in my letterbox on Monday, as I live in (beautiful but far away) Switzerland!
I nevertheless find amusing BtB will arrive on the 7th of june, as it covers the fights beyond Omaha Beach... 60 years exactly after the events!
Who cannot see the hand of God in this "coincidence" - I am joking, even though I am a believer... :wink: ?

sdkfz

Reaction score
First name
Rowland
Country
llUnited States
Twin Cities area update-

Package received today- now for the hard part, I am so behind at work yet this looks so nice, work --asl work--asl aarrgghhh!!!

Very nice looking product Steve,

Thank you

Gunner Scott

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hey! I live in Chicago and you got your copy first? I know I ordered two copies, I got one errata riddled copy at the ASL Open, hopefully Ill get a corrected version in my 2nd copy.

Scott

ASLgrognard

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Thank you Steve

Once again a nice effort. An A+ for your efforts and customer service.

:) Edit was for a type :)

Gunner Scott

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hi-

Well, on the way out the door to the gym, there it was, packet and all. I'm very impressed by the boards, very nice job.
As for the scenarios, well, will just have to give them a try one day. And I'm sure it will measure up to Critical Hits classic All American series.

Scott

Chas

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
BtB

Guys,

Great to hear that some of you are receiving this today. It seems that Murphy has removed his fist from our 4th point of contact!

Any detailed analysis of the product, comments, suggestions for the future, etc, etc are very welcome so that we can always improve in order to provide you with the best product and services possible.

I want to extent a big thanks for all the support with this project, and your patience with all production problems we ran into.
Hope to see some scenario AARs soon too:):)

Thanks much,
Chas

Zugman

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
It Has Arrived!

Chas,
Just wanted to let you know the long awaited package containing BtB arrived today :D ! It looks great. I suspect scenario play will start next week in CRAGS, the Charlottesville Region ASL Gamers Society. Thanks for keeping us posted here on the forum as it was a relief to not have to bug you with emails.

Chas Argent

Play to the end.
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
BtB arrived in Medford, OR today. Overall a very nice-looking product and I am excited to give the scenarios a try. The lamination on the overlays and unmounted maps is very nice, and the mounted boards are very high quality.

My only caveat to this is that the flimsy manilla envelope it was shipped in led to the unmounted maps and the game folder getting the crap beat out of them in the mail. Any kind of cardboard stiffener or even a small box would have prevented this. Hopefully I will be able to flatten out the maps enough to be playable.

Gunner Scott

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hi-

Chas A. your not the only one, My btb stuff got roughed up in the mail to, infact, I guess some nice postal worker put a rubberband from end to end to keep the contents from falling out.

As I stated before, nice job on the maps but I have no intrest in the Special Forces offer, infact I was kinda dissapointed, I thought HoB was gonna bring back one of their classic HASL's like BRV or Cassino. Instead I get a flyer asking 30 bucks for 6 scenarios, a handful of goofy LRDG vehicles and a page of Chapter H notes.

Scott