HIP Human Bullet Heroes

Steve E7

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hi, getting ready to play 203 Hard ROK.
May the ROK HB Heroes setup HIP?
I see the last sentence of K3.23, ( correction edit .. W3.23) but want to be sure HIP is allowed in June 1950 (G1.422 refers to 44-45)

Last edited:

EagleIV

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Yes ROK HB can set up HIP, ignore the dates in G1.422 since that applies to the Japanese.

Also you are referring to W3.23, not K3.23 which doesn't exist in the Training Manual.

Steve E7

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Thank you, I appreciate the answer. I have now edited and noted the proper rule reference in my original post.

T-Mo

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Steve asked a different question from mine concerns on this scenario. There is a chart in the Korean Module for the creation of the HbH so if the South Koreans are allowed 7 HbH in this scenario - can they create them before the game or do they have to follow the Chart in the Korean Module which has conditions for when a MMC can create a HbH. Seems a bit OP if they can automatically do this and setup 7 HIP HbHs before the game starts vs when the conditions are met on the chart and if so what is the Chart for HbH creation for? Am I missing something here?

EagleIV

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Per G1.422 (ignoring the 1944-45 dates) any number of HbH can be set up HIP (but not more than allowed total in the scenario, 7 in your case). The chart is for when one is created during the game. Remember that the ROKA can only have a limited number during the game. If they are all set up HIP, none can be created during the game and if they are in the wrong place they will never be on the board.

T-Mo

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Gotcha -- I was missing the part of setting up in lieu of creation. Thanks