Hi from Leven

levenminiatures

not so noob now ...
Reaction score
Country
ll
Hi everyone - thought I'd just drop by and say hello. The names Mick, and apart from wargaming, I manufacture 6mm resin cast buildings specifically for wargames. Generally my buildings are for WW2 and postwar periods, but will have a go at anything. Most of my stuff is naturally based on British structures, but I have recently expanded into Eastern European stuff. but enough for now, am looking forward to lots of chats in the forums so here we go ... cheers for now.

prymus

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hey Mick,nice to see you here. Will be checking out your site sometime soon. I game in 10mm Nappies, 15mm WW2, and 30mm Samurai. I have occasionally used 6mm structures in my 10mm games. Anyway, hope you enjoy your stay here.

levenminiatures

not so noob now ...
Reaction score
Country
ll
Hey Mick,nice to see you here. Will be checking out your site sometime soon. I game in 10mm Nappies, 15mm WW2, and 30mm Samurai. I have occasionally used 6mm structures in my 10mm games. Anyway, hope you enjoy your stay here.
Hi, thanks for that, yes by all means have a look. I was actually toying with the idea of branching out into 15mm but with all the re-modelling etc would take a long time, and if Historic 15mm is not that popular would not really be worth the effort.

prymus

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hi hear ya brother.Plus there would be a LOT of competition to deal with. Don't know if the re-tooling would be worth it, though there are a ton of 15mm historical gamers out there, there are also a lot of buildings and such available. Good luck with whatever you decide though.

levenminiatures

not so noob now ...
Reaction score
Country
ll
Hi hear ya brother.Plus there would be a LOT of competition to deal with. Don't know if the re-tooling would be worth it, though there are a ton of 15mm historical gamers out there, there are also a lot of buildings and such available. Good luck with whatever you decide though.
I'll probably go for 10mm - there doesn't seem to be too much out there, most of the offerings appear to look more like mantlepiece ornaments than wargaming scenery, so you never know. And just think of all the extra detail I could get into them without too much extra production material.