Hi everyone!!

Ensaladamixta

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llSpain
My name is Toni, from Spain, I'm 51 years old... And now its time for myself... And the games I have on shelves...
Right now I'm learning ASLSK, and I hope to play ASL... Some day...
On my learning path, I'm visiting wargame forums and web sites, that's why I'm here. I hope to learn from all GameSquad members!
May be I have to much wargames (that I have never played) because I was afraid the stock runs out.
But I said, now I have time... Games... And a lot of interest in playing, and make friends to share experiences with.
Sorry because my English, I'm improving it.
Best regards for everyone.

Robin Reeve

The Swiss Moron
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Robin
Country
llSwitzerland
Hi and welcome here !
There is an active Spanish ASL community and with VASL, you can find opponents around the world to play online.
Many will readily introduce you to the system.

bendizoid

Official ***** Dickweed
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
My name is Toni, from Spain, I'm 51 years old... And now its time for myself... And the games I have on shelves...
Right now I'm learning ASLSK, and I hope to play ASL... Some day...
On my learning path, I'm visiting wargame forums and web sites, that's why I'm here. I hope to learn from all GameSquad members!
May be I have to much wargames (that I have never played) because I was afraid the stock runs out.
But I said, now I have time... Games... And a lot of interest in playing, and make friends to share experiences with.
Sorry because my English, I'm improving it.
Best regards for everyone.
Consider going straight to ASL. That way you don’t have to unlearn SK stuff, easier.