Hey MMP (Chas), what's new?

sunoftzu

Reaction score
Country
llTaiwan
Hi,

Haven't recieved any news about progress/release dates for a while now; was wondering the status of:

1/ AP4
2/ DB (3rd ed)
3/ Unmounted boards

Haven't heard anything lately after hearing how close they were to release a while back......

NB: This is not an invite to bag MMP (ok, Portal?) or to crawl up their leg and apply the Monica Lewinski treatment (you know whom you are). You can start your own thread for that (as if there aren't enough already).

Just straight on topic answers, please.

Thanks in advance

John.

Portal

The Eminem of ASL
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Dude, your exact Q is asked all the time around here. Check the MMP sub-forum before spamming up the place and making side comments towards me. ;)

Chas Argent

Play to the end.
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
John-

Hi,
Haven't recieved any news about progress/release dates for a while now; was wondering the status of:

1/ AP4
Should be shipping very soon; the ladies at the office are working on getting Warriors of God out the door; once that's done AP4 will be next. I would *guess* another week or so, but I have not heard how WoG is going.

2/ DB (3rd ed)
We (i.e. Dave Childs, the New Mexican Superman) are almost done with the counter layouts and Chapter H stuff. The scenarios from The Last Hurrah are laid out, and I think Brian is done with the DB boards but I will check with him.

3/ Unmounted boards
Most are in the proofing stage, some have had to go back to the artist for some corrections.

The big issue at the moment is there is not enough room in the warehouse with all the other MMP products which have been printed lately to actually store the boards once they are ordered. Brian is working on this.

ScoobySnacks

Reaction score
First name
Mike
Country
llUnited States
AP 4 will be shipped when Warriors of God is done shipping. Both products should be done in June.

I think DB just pulled ahead of the map bundle due to storage so I think I posted in another thread by the end of the summer MMP hopes to have DB on the "to ship" list. That list has really grown so look for updates near the end of the summer on those 2.

ScoobySnacks

Reaction score
First name
Mike
Country
llUnited States
WoG must be about half way thru its shipping list, because I just got mine this weekend and I pre ordered it at roughly the half way point of its p number.

Portal

The Eminem of ASL
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Chas,

Thanks for the heads-up that Dr. Childs is the guy to reach for the freshest DB3 info. We see him around these forums from time to time. :)

sunoftzu

Reaction score
Country
llTaiwan
Ahhhh, I see it now......

Sorry, my bad.

Was wondering why it had gone so quiet in regards to MMP updates.....

Thanks.

John.

soggycrow

Polish Submariner
Reaction score
Country
llPoland
Every week somebody has got to badger Mr. A. about updates, which he supplies regularly. :upset:

Kevin Kenneally

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Every week somebody has got to badger Mr. A. about updates, which he supplies regularly. :upset:
Ignore Chas Argent..... :freak:

He is........ "one of THEM"...... :mad:

BEWARE...... :bite:

Just ignore him. :OHNO:

OR

Praise the new "Minister of Product Propaganda"....... :clown:

MMP does "eat their weak"......:nuts:

Portal

The Eminem of ASL
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Since when did Chas take over Keith Dalton's job anyway? :D

Faded 8-1

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Mark
Country
llUnited States
The big issue at the moment is there is not enough room in the warehouse with all the other MMP products which have been printed lately to actually store the boards once they are ordered. Brian is working on this.
Surely you have space in your living room for a few dozen cases?

n3ddy

Reaction score
Country
llSouth Africa
With AP4 and Burma (A thanks from all of us OCS fans!) out the way, or as close dammnit to being so, where does that leave the DB reprint or anything else ASL-related? Just asking, no rush... Use it, don't use it...