HEY! Can anyone help??

Cariphas

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Yo I finally re-installed WoW cause blizzard cleared up everything (or so I hope) with my account being stolen and characters xferred and stuff. It looks like the characters are back on the right servers and I'm assuming the items are too and stuff, they reversed everything

(I think it wasn't cause they cared at all, but the credit card the guy used to xfer my characters to other servers was fake too so they probably just reversed it cause of that, although they originally told me it was my fault and I had to pay :eek:)

Man... so here's the deal. I want to check out and see if my characters are really back and everything's normal before I pay to resubscribe, can anyone do that 10-day Scroll of Resurrection on my account? If you want to know my account name to do it, just PM me or reply or something and I'll send you a PM with the info on it. Hopefully I'll be back on later tonight if people respond fast enough! w00t

Cariphas

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Eh, nvm, I got my friend to do it but I just realized it requires 90 days of inactiveness, which I assumed I had, but my last login was nov 2nd -_- so I gotta wait a few more days. Oh well :p cya in a few guyz