Hetzer on sale

Brian W

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
That's an insane price. You could get 20 T-55s for that price.

Paul M. Weir

Forum Guru
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Paul
Country
llIreland
The question for Olli not is whether, but one or two.

Cult.44

Reaction score
First name
Mark
Country
llUnited States
I'll take it if the MA works and there's some ammo. I have an issue with my neighbor I'd like to resolve, peacefully of course.

jrv

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
[video=youtube;Ea8GyscSFaQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ea8GyscSFaQ[/video]

BigAl737

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Well that'll shut up your neighbors dog.

jwb3

Just this guy, you know?
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
So many little ironies here. Start with the fact that it would never have occurred to me that stuff like this might be on eBay, except that literally ten minutes before reading this, in the process of responding to the halftracks thread, I did a search on "military trucks" and Google came up with the entry "'Military Trucks' on eBay". You bet I did a double-take...

Then there are the standard eBay... um... features, data points, whatever, that suddenly seem so out of place:

• Item Condition: Used Nope, sorry, I'm only in the market for New.
  • Get a free insurance quote from GEICO "You want us to quote on a... WHAT? Err, which model year was that? Two-door or four-door?"
  • Shipping: Buyer responsible for vehicle pick-up or shipping Just in case you had any doubts about that...
  • But then, "Ships to: Worldwide"
  • $ Have one to sell? Sell it yourself Why, yes, as a matter of fact I do also have one of those I'd like to sell.
  • Condition: Used: A vehicle is considered used if it has been registered and issued a title. Hmm... Registered? Issued a title? Really kind of makes you wonder what the DMV would make of this one, doesn't it? And what sort of driver's license do you need for...?
And, finally,
  • Time left: 15d 13h (Nov 10, 2013 10:56:30 PST) I am noting this on my calendar and cancelling my plans for that night, because I am so gonna snipe that auction...

BigAl737

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
My neighbors dog would just lift its legs and piss ALL OVER them shiny roadwheels.....
I think firing an HE round would shut him up. Dogs tend not to like load noises. At the very least it'd get your neighbors attention :)

horseshoe

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I'd only want it if it came with the main armament. I didn't see it, so, i'm assuming it doesn't come with it...:angry:

trevpr1

ASL Player
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
I'd only want it if it came with the main armament. I didn't see it, so, i'm assuming it doesn't come with it...:angry:
Considering the guy is selling it for over a half million USD, you'd think he'd take better photos. This is the one with the gun - or some of it, visible.