Heroic Movie scenes

JeremyScott

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
My favorite scene would be in Black Hawk Down where Randy SHuggart and Gary Gordan were fighting off the Samolis to try and save the pilots life.

On a side note dealing with the movie, one of my best is Wade Johnson. He was in Michael Durant's Super 6-2 and had roped off shortly before it was shot down by an RPG.

Last edited:

last_cav1971

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
My favorite scene would be in Black Hawk Down where Randy SHuggart and Gary Gordan were fighting off the Samolis to try and save the pilots life.

Have to agree there...........two brave men. Not sure bravery would even be the right term for what those two men did.

Mark
Deo Vindice

The Doctor

Junk Science Debunker
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Boromir trying to save Merry and Pippin in LOTR - The Two Towers.

Richard Crenna and then Steve McQueen covering the rescue of Candice Bergen in the Sand Pebbles.

The LT and Vasquez taking a bunch of Aliens with them in Aliens.

jorge

Reaction score
Country
llSpain
As it had been said...

Boromir diying (superb music)
DELTA in action , "Black Hawk Down"

And one of the own...

The two german pilots who, alone, execute a straffing run over the beaches in the film "The longest day". ( WHERE ARE MY PLANES???)

Aries

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Not sure if it was a "heroic" sequence.

But even though I have heard people slag movies just on the basis they don't like the actor, and thus the movie can't be any good type logic.

The scene where Gibson is lamenting the loss of his men at the end of the film (We Were Soldiers).
That sequence made the film worth watching and immediately earned a rare privilege as being one of the very few films I actually go out and purchase.