Heroes 2019 - Opponents Wanted

Delirium

ASL Fanatic
Reaction score
Country
llIreland
I’ll be attending Heroes as an advance party for a small but perfectly formed Irish contingent in Blackpool.

I’ll be arriving Thursday lunchtime, with a friend arriving from Galway on Friday evening, so I’m looking for some opponents for Thursday afternoon/evening and Friday morning/afternoon. Anyone up for some friendlies? I’ll be especially happy to play larger scenarios and also happy to play a three player scenario.

Vinnie

See Dummies in the index
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
I hope to be there this year (the snow blocking Glasgow/Edinburgh stopped me last year). I'd certainly like to play you. Not certain when, is there going to be a tournament I might join that or play Ian and Steve in a big scenario live.
If the first, it would have to be Thursday evening, if the second then anytime would work.

Delirium

ASL Fanatic
Reaction score
Country
llIreland
Hi Vinnie,

Sounds great! I think the tournament starts Friday morning, so Thursday works for me. I'll be arriving lunch time and am free for the rest of the day and evening.

Delirium

ASL Fanatic
Reaction score
Country
llIreland
Still looking for a game on Thursday afternoon and all day (and night) on Friday.

Craig Benn

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
I'd like a game on the thursday afternoon Eoin. I'm in the tournament on Friday. I originally hailed from Limerick but have been a scouser for forty years. Hope that doesn't make it too competitive. .

Anything PTO would be good - not really fussed what.

Delirium

ASL Fanatic
Reaction score
Country
llIreland
Hi Craig,

Sounds great - many thanks - I'll check out a few possibilities and make some suggestions.