Hero gets his gun(s)?

Pyth

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
German MMC riders possessing an lmg take fire generating a 1,1 morale check and HOB generates a hero. According to:

4.431 TRANSFER: Stacks may be freely rearranged to change possession of SW/Guns—but in all cases only between different Good Order unpinned units in the same Location [EXC: Wire (B26.4); Panji (G9.52); NA between Crest-status units and units IN a Depression], and only during a RPh, at the start of their APh, or as a result of the creation of a sub-unit from a MMC.
As this is a sub-unit creation, the hero gets his gun 'freely' but does he get it the instant he is created, or does he wait until all other fire against that MP expenditure is resolved? I'm inclined to think he can have the LMG the instant he's created. (Also possession of an LMG does not alter his abilty to fire the AFV's AAMG does it?)

Pyth

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I thought that might be the case and I thought I had checked.... i guess I missed it... oh well. But the question remains live.... if the mmc had been infantry does hero get sw instantly or after all fire against mf resolved?

Last edited:

Vinnie

See Dummies in the index
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
I thought that might be the case and I thought I had checked.... i guess I missed it... oh well. But the question remains live.... if the mmc had been infantry does hero get sw instantly or after all fire against mf resolved?
On generation, the SW can be given to the hero.