here's yer crap, you ungrateful scum! new scenarios worth every penny!

Eagle4ty

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I got off my ass & finished my Kurt Eckhardt garbage! guaranteed as much playtest done as a certain company nudge nudge wink wink
the next batch I certainly won't take as much of a layoff! 😬
🥳
And you dare to mention playtest on that stuff? (Now figure out which stuff I'm talking about).

BTW on my attempts at design I wouldn't even subject one to try and playtest it, I just foist it onto unsuspecting victims. Next up is trying to figure out a way to get money for the crap.

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
I got off my ass & finished my Kurt Eckhardt garbage! guaranteed as much playtest done as a certain company nudge nudge wink wink
🥳
Please don't strain yourself. Scenarios and the burden of being Psycho may prove too much for you.🙄

Kevin Kenneally

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
🥳
REALLY?

You expect us to "ACCEPT" these crayon drawings as scenarios...

These products need to be hung in an art-gallery in the East Village, NY City....

REALLY!

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
REALLY?

These products need to be hung in an art-gallery in the East Village, NY City....

REALLY!
Kevin I am sure they are fine, well balanced scenarios that are fun to play. After you have consumed massive amounts of refreshments, legal and otherwise that is.
🤪🤣🤣

Last edited:

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
Kevin I am sure they are fine, well balanced scenarios that are fun to play. After you have consumed massive amounts of refreshments, legal and otherwise. 🤪🤣🤣
Btw refreshment consumption is Art Critic 101 in The Village. 🙄

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
REALLY?

REALLY!
OMG what if that really happened?? Psycho hobnobbing with the elite discussing the merits of WP over Smoke. 🤣🤣🤣

footsteps

Just visiting
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
OMG what if that really happened?? Psycho hobnobbing with the elite discussing the merits of WP over Smoke. 🤣🤣🤣
The carnage would be epic. Blood splattered everywhere, moans and shrieks from the maimed and wounded, silence from the dead, body parts missing (probably consumed), and in the corner by the curtain, Psycho making out with a bust of the Marquis de Sade.

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
The carnage would be epic. Blood splattered everywhere, moans and shrieks from the maimed and wounded, silence from the dead, body parts missing (probably consumed), and in the corner by the curtain, Psycho making out with a bust of the Marquis de Sade.
It's like you were a fly on the future wall.