Here is an odd rule question

Bob Walters

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I bought a copy of the 2nd edition rulebook used. After receiving it I found it lacked chapter E and the part of H that was included with the 2nd edition. My question is how much different is the 1st edition of chapter E from the 2nd edition and the same for the first part of chapter H? Can they be used together without too much of a problem?

Eagle4ty

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
IIRC there is no difference as 1st Ed Ch E has only been changed by published errata. As for the 1st part of Ch H very little has been changed [EXC: BV3 has added some misc units found in RB, PB & a couple of other misc units & IIRC some DYO Table changes]. Almost all of the other errata included from 1st-2nd Ed publication to bring it up to BV3 standards can be found on the MMP website (minimal to be sure).

Bob Walters

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Cool thanks!
IIRC there is no difference as 1st Ed Ch E has only been changed by published errata. As for the 1st part of Ch H very little has been changed [EXC: BV3 has added some misc units found in RB, PB & a couple of other misc units & IIRC some DYO Table changes]. Almost all of the other errata included from 1st-2nd Ed publication to bring it up to BV3 standards can be found on the MMP website (minimal to be sure).