help with SF E&E in AA

DeltaJ

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I just got Americas army and i'm trying for SF but I can't finish the E&E i get past checkpoint B and then i'm stuck i keep getting spotted, am I suppose to turn left and the fork or right or what. can somebody please tell me how to get to checkpoint C

BarcelonaBlom

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Originally posted by DeltaJ
I just got Americas army and i'm trying for SF but I can't finish the E&E i get past checkpoint B and then i'm stuck i keep getting spotted, am I suppose to turn left and the fork or right or what. can somebody please tell me how to get to checkpoint C
I have problems there too.

BarcelonaBlom

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Originally posted by DeltaJ
thats a lot of help
Well dangit I'm going over it now to figure it out... The only thing I do is what you are but outside of that I don't know...

In reality E&E would go AROUND those types of things. If its the one I think it is... Left will take you by man near a tree. Just stay low to the ground and far away as you can and walk(slow movement button)-crawl until you get to like a camp or something. There is where I get stotted.

suchey

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Man on the bridge should turn around and look the other way...crawl down under the bridge and work from there.

That training mission is by far one of the most boring things I have ever encountered in any game.