Help needed --- free health counselling

ER_Chaser

Reaction score
Country
llChina
My wife, Ying, is attending a nutrition school this year, now she gets this crazy homework from her class:
Before 1/1/2005, finish 100 (!!!) health history counselling! :rolleyes:

Well, apparently, she could use any help she can get... so here I am...

If anyone of you would be a bit concern of your own health ---- in particular what to eat to keep in shape (you know, not round shape, that kind of thing) .... , this might be something cool you'd like to check out and at the same time get me really owe you something (maybe I can pay back by some OD later )... :D

OK, ladies and gentlemen (as if there is any lady... ), introducing our glorious nutritionist, Ying :D

-----
Hi, I am Ying. Forget about Xuebo's nonsense... let us get serious:

I am in the process of getting certified as an AADP Health Counsellor, NOT a nutritionist, and this is one of my homework from the school. The purpose is for me to gather some statistics on general health or health concerns of people from all walks of life, be it female or male, young or elderly. If you think you can use a 30-45 min to relax by telling someone your stories related to health (general health improvement, or specific concerns such as weight loss or energy balance) This is it ;-)

I have a list of questions which could help the session with a smoothier flow (although you do not have to answer all of them if you do not like :) ).

Hopefully, in the end you get a better understanding the correlation between your activities and your health. And I can finish my homework. :D

If any of you would be interested, please send email to
yyucchong@yahoo.com

Thank you very much!

mr_clark

Reaction score
Country
llGermany
How does she want to get the questions answered, I mean I guess she does not want to phone over the great pond?

ER_Chaser

Reaction score
Country
llChina
LoL ... she wanted to get me to pay the bill but unfortunately I refused ... quite firmly :D

Just email should be fine, thanks a lot :)

mr_clark

Reaction score
Country
llGermany
ER_Chaser said:
LoL ... she wanted to get me to pay the bill but unfortunately I refused ... quite firmly :D

Just email should be fine, thanks a lot :)
Well, Ok, then I'll mail her on monday (some time after I finished all the outstanding TOAW turns som maybe Tuesday :)) and then I'll be glad to receieve Ying's questions :)

ER_Chaser

Reaction score
Country
llChina
mr_clark said:
Hey we fellow Reds must hold together
Oh, what is sure, sweet :) .... from time to time, I can become quite demanding ... hmm... can you get me also a batch of new AK47's together with 40 boxes of ammo? :cool:

mr_clark

Reaction score
Country
llGermany
ER_Chaser said:
Oh, what is sure, sweet :) .... from time to time, I can become quite demanding ... hmm... can you get me also a batch of new AK47's together with 40 boxes of ammo? :cool:
6 or 12 crates?

You want the 300 rounds boxes or the 600?
Preloaded or not?

just tell me my friends in the Ukraine can get you whatever you want :)

jthomas

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
mr_clark said:
6 or 12 crates?

You want the 300 rounds boxes or the 600?
Preloaded or not?

just tell me my friends in the Ukraine can get you whatever you want :)
Good thing Mr Ashcroft is probably busy cleaning his desk out right now- otherwise he might be reading this thread with some consternation! :laugh:

I'm in... email sent.
Regards

mr_clark

Reaction score
Country
llGermany
jthomas said:
Good thing Mr Ashcroft is probably busy cleaning his desk out right now- otherwise he might be reading this thread with some consternation! :laugh:

I'm in... email sent.
Regards
You think he might make someone attack Germany then? Might be worth it :)

Xuebo: The file is away, now your wife knows more about me than my mother :)

ER_Chaser

Reaction score
Country
llChina
jthomas said:

I'm in... email sent.
Regards
Thanks a lot, sir... for the warning as well :D

(I hold back the desire to ask Mr. Clark's Ukraine friends for T90 MBTs right on the edge of posting :D )

ER_Chaser

Reaction score
Country
llChina
mr_clark said:
You think he might make someone attack Germany then? Might be worth it :)

Xuebo: The file is away, now your wife knows more about me than my mother :)
LoL .... but do not worry, I can assure you one thing: homework as it is, it is strictly confidential.... so t hat means, I still know must less about you than your dad does ;)