Hell's Corner board available on VASL

BigAl737

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Thanks to the time and efforts of Brian Kemp with assistance from Tom Repetti and Tim Fachko, the Hell's Corner board has been converted for use in VASL. It is available here and it looks great. Thank you guys!

The conversion was fast tracked for completion when Tim stepped up a short while ago and offered to finish it up. You may remember Tim for his work in VASL's earlier days. Tim's boards include those Ragged Bloody Heroes, Ruweisat Ridge, Edson’s Ridge, and Baraque de Fraiture. Please join me in welcoming Tim back.

Again, thank you guys! Your contribution to our cause is most appreciated.

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
Thanks to the time and efforts of Brian Kemp with assistance from Tom Repetti and Tim Fachko, the Hell's Corner board has been converted for use in VASL. It is available here and it looks great. Thank you guys!
I might step forward on behalf of the community to ask you to forward our thanks to them.
We really appreciate the work you all do!

Huzzah to the map elves, code gnomes, and counter trolls! Where would we be without you?

von Marwitz

Carln0130

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Thanks Tim, Tom and Al. You guys rock. It may be a dreary job, but it's not thankless.

Thanks...............................see, I told ya.

GeorgeBates

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llJapan
Gorgeous work, and long anticipated. The Watchtower scenarios set in this area deserve more play. Now they'll get it Thanks so much!