Hello

Rev

Member
Joined
Aug 9, 2004
Messages
58
Reaction score
0
Location
Illinois
Country
llUnited States
I'm a novice TOAW player but have been board gaming a long time so I pretty much have a basic handle on things. I would like to play someone in a scenario that is not to complex. I prefer Europe/WW2 or Africa WW2 if anyone would like to start a game please PM me or email. I am playing in a GS2 game and really want get better at the game.

Thanks

Rev
 

Rev

Member
Joined
Aug 9, 2004
Messages
58
Reaction score
0
Location
Illinois
Country
llUnited States
Sure, what scenario would you like to play? Do you have AIM? If so add me please, my username is Mourglin.

Thanks

Rev
 

Kraut

Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2002
Messages
1,328
Reaction score
1
Location
Germany
Country
llGermany
RavenStrike said:
You know Rev, you'll be playing against the REAL Germany! Don't give away any secrets.
No no no, viridomaros is not from Germany, he's just living in a country we occupy from time to time ;)

See, same flag colors but ours are horizontal black, red, gold, while the belgium flag is vertical and black, gold, red :D
 

Bloodstar

Member
Joined
Mar 3, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
1
Location
Zagreb, Croatia
Country
llCroatia
Kraut said:
No no no, viridomaros is not from Germany, he's just living in a country we occupy from time to time ;)

LOL Kraut, good laugh in a morning, that's what I needed, hehe.


Mario
 

viridomaros

Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2003
Messages
1,565
Reaction score
1
Location
liege
Country
llBelgium
Kraut said:
No no no, viridomaros is not from Germany, he's just living in a country we occupy from time to time ;)

See, same flag colors but ours are horizontal black, red, gold, while the belgium flag is vertical and black, gold, red :D
evil german :mad:
remember it was not such a piece of cacke during wwI but we weren't as good during wwII. next time we'll invade you hehe :devil: , chocolate bombardement at long range and dropping some beer barrels of kriek which i'm sure you won't be able to resist to :devil:
 

Bloodstar

Member
Joined
Mar 3, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
1
Location
Zagreb, Croatia
Country
llCroatia
viridomaros said:
evil german :mad:
remember it was not such a piece of cacke during wwI but we weren't as good during wwII. next time we'll invade you hehe :devil: , chocolate bombardement at long range and dropping some beer barrels of kriek which i'm sure you won't be able to resist to :devil:
Yes, more about Belgian defence can be found in Guderian's book "Achtung Panzer!", I just read few pages, but as I see German cavarly got bloody noses.


Mario
 

Rev

Member
Joined
Aug 9, 2004
Messages
58
Reaction score
0
Location
Illinois
Country
llUnited States
So now I am playing RavenStrike in Europe Aflame as the Allies, viridomaros in the Smolensk 41 as the Russians and also doing the Finn's in GS2. I think Raven and I will likely pickup the FITE also and I would like to start playing someone in one more scenario.

Just some tidbits:
In our EA game, RavenStrike has taken his 2 German Buildup TO's and has invaded Norway before going into Poland or France. The Russians continue to buildup on the Finnish border but have not attacked. France and UK declared war on Germany. It's my turn to try to scrape something small together in Norway.


Rev
 

Kraut

Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2002
Messages
1,328
Reaction score
1
Location
Germany
Country
llGermany
Rev said:
I think Raven and I will likely pickup the FITE
You are a novice and want to start FITE ? That's like having done no sport for 20 years but wanting to start at the olympics after a weekend of training :D
 

Rev

Member
Joined
Aug 9, 2004
Messages
58
Reaction score
0
Location
Illinois
Country
llUnited States
Well I'm not a novice gamer by any stretch... played a lot of Europa Fire in the East and SE etc... Many of the same principles apply. Maybe RavenStrike would be a better judge of my level based upon my interactions with him in GS2.... Maybe I under-evaluated my level. None the matter, I will gladly accept any challenge in FITE, even if I lose badly or not, it will only make me better ;)


Rev :nofear:
 

tigersqn

WWII Forum Staff
Joined
Nov 24, 2002
Messages
800
Reaction score
0
Location
Ontario, Canada
Country
llCanada
Rev said:
None the matter, I will gladly accept any challenge in FITE, even if I lose badly or not, it will only make me better ;)


Rev :nofear:
Excellent attitude. Too many get discouraged by a loss instead of learning from the experience. ;)
 

viridomaros

Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2003
Messages
1,565
Reaction score
1
Location
liege
Country
llBelgium
Rev said:
Well I'm not a novice gamer by any stretch... played a lot of Europa Fire in the East and SE etc... Many of the same principles apply. Maybe RavenStrike would be a better judge of my level based upon my interactions with him in GS2.... Maybe I under-evaluated my level. None the matter, I will gladly accept any challenge in FITE, even if I lose badly or not, it will only make me better ;)


Rev :nofear:
bloody fins :mad:
and you say you're a novice grrrr :eek:
 
Top