Hello!

Hybrid-Lord

Reaction score
Hello and Goodday!

I am Hybrid-Lord, i'm 19, a bumb, and poor!

luckly i'm a 3dsmax/photoshop wiz ^_^

unlike alot of people joining this forum, i have yet to recive my PSP, and seeing my Birthday is October 16th, my eyes are set, and my hopes are growing.

i basicly considerd the PSP tonight, befor then, i would of said "psp? what's that?"

but now that i have seen the power, the awesomeness, i must claim the beast for my own! muhahahah *cough cough*

anyway, i live in holland, i'm canadian, speack engrish and hollandish, and a slight bit a japonese! ^_^

i'm addicted to CocaCola, Games, and am starting to get into anime/manga.

on a less personal note, the site and forums seems like a real nice PSP heaven, there is a dutch one, but, reading alot of dutch gives me headaches ^_^

anyway, glad to have found you, and hopefully, in 2 months time, i will possess the power of the Beast! the PSP will be Mine!!! muhahaha *cough cough**hack*

Jack

Reaction score
Country
ll
Great Intro, Welcome to the Sengo Forum.
I like your work, if you want you can help out in the Signature Exchange and make people some sigs. That would be great.:D

Steph

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Lmao, i think you'd better get that cough sorted! :p

Welcome to Sengo! Don't worry about not having a PSP yet, there's still quite a lot of people on here who don't have one. In the meantime you could spend time on here finding out what other things the PSP can do and start planning what you could do to yours when you get it. By the time you get yours you'll probably know more about the PSP than your friends will.

Welcome again, and i hope you have fun here. :)

Hybrid-Lord

Reaction score
Yes! i'd love to help out in a sig exchange (note: i'm not a pro or nuffin, just lucky ^_^)

and yea, i have plans for my psp already,

First: i plan to get one.
Second: i plan to get a few games not really worries which ones, as long as there a RPG and have mechs ^_^
Third: i plan on getting a few of the "toys" for it aswell, like the stands, addons, (and a few things i saw as a prototype(phone/gps/gsm system addons) )
Forth: i plan.... to have fun!

Luke

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Heh, yep great intro thread Hybrid-Lord. See you around buddy :D

Mike

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
welcome to sengo, good intro and you speak jap! is it hard?

Beat

Reaction score
yoyo Hybrid Lord welcome to sengo hope you stick around, sound like a cool guy ^^, btw YAY! JAPANESE!!!!!!!!!! wish i could speak even a small amount..