Hello there!

Dcastanderg

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llSpain
Hi, I am David, a wargamer from Zaragoza (Spain) .
I recently started playing ASL and I dedicate most if not all of my playing time to that. Currently playing PBEM and live Vasl. I am open to new opponents , but as I am not a very experienced Asl player my opponent should be patient...I can play PBEM (up to 5 logs per week or more) or live Vasl ( 930 to 11pm Spain local time) and FTF ( that can be either in Zaragoza during the weekends or in Madrid rest of the week as I work in Madrid).
My games collection is not very big, actually most of it is Asl:
Asl Beyond Valor
Asl Yanks (AH )
Asl Last Hurrah (AH)
Asl Hollow legions (AH)
Asl West Of Alamein (AH)

Squad Leader
Bitter Woods (AH)

And Twilight Struggle (not a wargame I know....)

I play Ftf with the Arsbellica guys from Spain occasionally both wargamers and other board games.

Last edited:

hongkongwargamer

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Hi, I am David, a wargamer from Zaragoza (Spain) .
I recently started playing ASL and I dedicate most if not all of my playing time to that. Currently playing PBEM and live Vasl. I am open to new opponents , but as I am not a very experienced Asl player my opponent should be patient...I can play PBEM (up to 5 logs per week or more) or live Vasl ( 930 to 11pm Spain local time) and FTF ( that can be either in Zaragoza during the weekends or in Madrid rest of the week as I work in Madrid).
My games collection is not very big, actually most of it is Asl:
Asl Beyond Valor
Asl Yanks (AH )
Asl Last Hurrah (AH)
Asl legions of honor (AH)
Asl West Of Alamein (AH)

Squad Leader
Bitter Woods (AH)

And Twilight Struggle (not a wargame I know....)

I play Ftf with the Arsbellica guys from Spain occasionally both wargamers and other board games.

I think you meant Hollow Legions?

Welcome aboard!!!