SageMann

Recruit
Reaction score
First name
Jeff
Country
llUnited States
Good Day, all...
I am a new member of the Game Squad community. I am an avid "student/player" of ASL/VASL. I am also a novice/intermediate developer of new concepts in the ASL system. I have attended the M.A.G.E. Con conventions in Sioux City, IA back in the 1990s where it was a Labor Day weekend, 3-day weekend of nothing but ASL. My last time was 1997. I moved to Chicagoland in 1998.

I moved back to the Omaha, NE area in 2004 and have been here ever since. I am looking to reconnect with Steve C. Swann who is reportedly still active here on Game Squad. I played ASL against Mr. Swann at a M.A.G.E. Con one year and had an interesting conversation about the direction ASL was taking. I have some rules addendums I like for him to see.

In the meantime, I will simply "lurk" here and get to know the etiquette before I "horn in" or post anything serious. My e-mail is sage944@outlook.com. I can run Discord and Skype. I have VASSAL installed with several game titles at the ready. I am slow due to being phyically disabled (strokes) and nearly blind but not completely!

Again, I am pleased to be here and look forward to some discussions on ASL or other titles.

--SageMann Omaha 20210424